Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Similarly, PlagueSimp is drowning in catch-up right now and I’m waiting for them to resurface.

my first post was a sheriff claim, it is illegal for mafia to do that thus i am lock town

2 Likes

Zone’s ISO is honestly pretty towny but I’m waiting for him to form better reads than this.

Specifically you

Its not possible for you tk get close enough to cast a spell on it, you dont have the connections to me yet

Katze could use a conditional cute becayse of her connections to me and chloe

Day 1 VC

Voted Voter Count
Vulgard Leafia, Beancat, Zorvo 3/11
Wazza Vulgard, Marl 2/11
Marl Achromatic, Hippo 2/11
WindwardAway Atlas 1/11
Leafia Wazza 1/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
ElizathePsycho Zone_Q11 1/11
Zorvo WindwardAway 1/11
plaguesimp Illwei 1/11

Tell me on DM if there are any errors and I will edit this out.

@Host_Account_2 any chance you can add a notvoting section at bottom?

1 Like

I bought two slushies and was given the wrong size lids and then ran for the bus but missed it and then wandered around in the sun with two melting slushies sloshing around, sorry I disappeared lmao

I wanted to give a read on Atlas that i think he’s town
Just got distracted by the slushie madness

I had a specific reason for the atlas read, I’m pretty sure, but I forgot it :grimacing:

I will ISO him later and try to find it again cause I had a concrete post somewhere to back my take

Wait I’m still voting Zorvo? Oops

/vote Marl @Host_Account_2

Out of the interaction between Marl and Achro, I much prefer Achro’s take

And I’m not sold enough on Marl being town because I think all the points I would’ve expected so far from town!Marl were either nonexistent or felt muted
I’m not confident on this but I’d like to push more

Similar take to what I had on beancat

Insane gets informed they are insane (when they figure it out). Insane rolecard exists, so probably flip insane too.
Vig dies if they target townie
Lookout is lookout
Tracker is tracker
Roleblocker is roleblocker
Invest gets 3 roles of a target
Cop can see alignment (including neutrals)
Ressur revieves, but if they die, theirs target also die
Backup is backup
Witch is redirector
Consig is consig
Janitor is janitor
Anticlaim - attack becomes strongmaned. If ever anticlaimed incorrectly - claimkill is gone for the rest fo the game.

Coolio.

@Zorvo You said you would explain why you’re townreading Leafia so hard she is in your towncore, but you didn’t.

Why does that make Leafia town? Pretty much the entire thread questioned my townread on Eliza, there is nothing about Leafia questioning it too that makes her either alignment.

Which post do you think she was referring to when she wrote this? She told me it was about my Eliza townread, and like I said, nobody liked that townread and therefore it’s not alignment indicative for somebody to say they disliked it.

If you think she was referring to my Wazza vote, then that’s what I thought as well, but then the second part of her post doesn’t make sense because it’s completely unrelated. And she later claimed it wasn’t about the Wazza vote at all - which means it was about the Eliza townread - which is NAI to dislike my slot for in this game’s context.

I don’t see why you find my post here strange. It’s factually correct.

Why did you ask this question? You never returned to it, and…

You townread Illwei regardless. What was the point of asking?

I’m purposely not engaging with Wazza because she always turns suspicion of her into a shouting match and I don’t have the time nor the energy for it. My read on her hasn’t changed for now and I’ll make sure to tell you if it does.

I’d appreciate a second opinion here but I think Zorvo’s townread on Leafia is backwards. Conclusion before analysis.

Waiting for them to answer my questions before I pursue it further, though.

Why is it always the people I suspect that wagon me…

1 Like

Let me fix it

/vote Vulgard

I honestly think this is towny, lmao.

As somebody’s first post, I mean.