Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Will come back to the thread later.

Nah they cracked down on AtE last month so ur not allowed to do that anymore

1 Like

I reckon leafia and marl are both just mafia cuz leafia townread marl for 0 reason which is a leafia thing to do to their buddy

Some bitch lied about my service on google reviews

Im mad

Do you need a digital hug?

3 Likes

Yes, I do

1 Like

2 Likes

Please stand by meanwhile I stay an entire hour to generate a picture of SCP-049 hugging you in a friendly way

2 Likes

This post triggers me.

1 Like

I just realised there cld be 3kpn if theres an sk and a posessor plus mafia lmao

1 Like

I wish i rolled nk in this

2 Likes

there could also be way more than 3kn with arso

People saying nk for neutral killing but i hear night kill

1 Like

Itā€™s less about AtE and more about the fact that Wazza does nothing but pick apart everything people say about her whenever sheā€™s suspected. Itā€™s completely unproductive and Iā€™d rather have her do her thing without taking the thread hostage with an argument.

Her response to my post where I voiced my suspicion of her tells me that nothing has changed. Sheā€™s essentially taunting me to keep going, which in itself is probably NAI but which convinces me that not engaging is the best thing I can do here.

1 Like

Wazza, if you read this, please donā€™t pick this apart as well and just talk about other things.

1 Like

How so?

Hereā€™s everything that Leafia has said about Marl.

Summary

Iā€™m honestly not sure why sheā€™s townreading him myself. He called her a wolf, after all. So far, Leafiaā€™s been complaining about everyone calling her a wolf, and Illweiā€™s wolfread on her is the crux of her wolfread on Illwei. Yet, Leafia made an exception for Marl, and Iā€™m not sure why that is.

More musings

I did have a thought earlier that Leafia could purposely avoid interacting with her partners in order not to spew them as her partners. Sheā€™s doubtlessly aware of her reputation as a wolf who TMIs her entire team, and so her attempt to fix it could just be ā€œI wonā€™t talk about them, at most Iā€™ll slap a read on them and move on.ā€ Itā€™d fit her treatment of Marl.

Making reads like this is a bit stupid, because Leafia might be a villager - in which case I can toss all that out of the window. But if she is a wolf, it might be worth considering.

2 Likes

I keep seeing rvs, what is rvs

Leafia, I wouldnā€™t mind you explaining where the difference comes from, if you read this.