Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

Now I DONT want to be in a popcorn situation again that shit was awful

both times im the one with a gun as good in final 3 and my heart was not having it

There’s 4 Angels and 8 Sinners. Angels specifically don’t want to get caught. This game is an inversion of the tradition.

1 Like

Wait why would they not want to be caught dont they want to go to hell?

no angels want heaven I think

here’s how this one reads to me:

strong true claim
clear recollection of an experience that you both shared followed by “or something”
leafia answer this question

it seems like a recipe for incepting the idea into leafias head. it seems that you have a valid claim to fluffery, and its probably true, but the way you wrote it, to me it reads like a question that is important for leafia to answer so that they fall into a logical trap with the conclusion they should not sus you. i think someone who is good/sinner would also bring a similar defense but just leave it at the facts. there seems to be an emotional aspect to asking “wasnt that u”, unless you are truly unsure about it

1 Like

actually, i am hung up on this so i’m gonna ask in detail

here is every single post made by eliza so far this game:

Every post by Eliza

so tell me, out of all these posts, which ones did you think were heaven-worthy? because i struggle to see how you could reach that conclusion

yeah please don’t do this ftr

this feels paired as well if one of them is a baddie

this could very well be true, but i think that its much more powerful when left unsaid. saying it immediately has a sense of urgency to not be spied.

if you are good/sinner, sorry if i seem to be hard on you, i just havent gotten sussed by anything else yet besides you :man_shrugging:

could be, you know them better than i do. i read it like bystander is ressing leafia for free

eh i just get annoyed when people push me wrongly/for invalid reasons especially when it’s happened before.

emotion does not equal mafia

i think they’re trying to say you used a bit of AtE to get Leafia’s sus off of you

of course emotion doesnt equal mafia,
lemme rephrase the last part, by emotional aspect i specifically mean like a guilting aspect or like, its such a strong question for leafia cos it counters their thoughts by their own actions. its like leafia has to decide if they trust their past actions or what they think right now

1 Like

whats AtE stand for

appeal to emotion

ah yes, i didnt have to write these paragraphs did i…lmao

2 Likes

ate isnt ai lol esp for me i just ate as both cz i just feel that way lol and idk if its even ate cuz im not intentionally doing an appeal idk i just feel that way?

ok lol. ill just put it plain and simple that i do it as both just unconciously :joy:

1 Like

some people even townread ate but i think that’s wrong. its more of the type and the player imo

yeah but also we have to prevent wolves from going to heaven