Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

yeah please don’t do this ftr

this feels paired as well if one of them is a baddie

this could very well be true, but i think that its much more powerful when left unsaid. saying it immediately has a sense of urgency to not be spied.

if you are good/sinner, sorry if i seem to be hard on you, i just havent gotten sussed by anything else yet besides you :man_shrugging:

could be, you know them better than i do. i read it like bystander is ressing leafia for free

eh i just get annoyed when people push me wrongly/for invalid reasons especially when it’s happened before.

emotion does not equal mafia

i think they’re trying to say you used a bit of AtE to get Leafia’s sus off of you

of course emotion doesnt equal mafia,
lemme rephrase the last part, by emotional aspect i specifically mean like a guilting aspect or like, its such a strong question for leafia cos it counters their thoughts by their own actions. its like leafia has to decide if they trust their past actions or what they think right now

1 Like

whats AtE stand for

appeal to emotion

ah yes, i didnt have to write these paragraphs did i…lmao

2 Likes

ate isnt ai lol esp for me i just ate as both cz i just feel that way lol and idk if its even ate cuz im not intentionally doing an appeal idk i just feel that way?

ok lol. ill just put it plain and simple that i do it as both just unconciously :joy:

1 Like

some people even townread ate but i think that’s wrong. its more of the type and the player imo

yeah but also we have to prevent wolves from going to heaven

so we wanna vote wolves on hell phases and towns on heaven phases

1 Like

i think gira is p towny.

idk uahum its off putting this being the only thing they say when they enter and then leave again :sob:

@elizathepsycho anyt thoughts on whats been happening so far?

@Djinra any reason for choosing bionic as ur vote?

also what sup what reads u have

ok idk if its bad thing but i feel like everyone ive spoke with so far is some degree of towny

I’m hunting Angels. Which is what the majority should be doing. The Angels apparently that cooperate and communicate in private be aware of that.

I don’t have any real susses for Angels considering that there’s not much to go on.
Maybe Angels to kill; Leafie? but if Leafie is a Sinner I would definitely want them around to help.

But I’m voting Bionic cause they voted and pushed my name from the start of the game, so I’m happy to see them out even if they are a Sinner. My first game btw, dude didn’t even take me out to dinner first smh.

2 Likes

im pretty sure bionics push wasnt a serious read ftr

i think theres ~some stuff to go on now. its ok if u dont have any susses (i dont either lol) but who do u think are sinners?