Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

But im expecting it to be like 50/50

mainly cuz im either good or evil every game

VOTE: Garfooled

1 Like

VOTE: whatdafucc
:joy:

1 Like

your honor
how can i be mafia?

1 Like

VOTE: tutuu

i still feel like tutuus posts have the intent of pocketing and gaining trust instead of actually trying to solve. ofc, town tries to help other people find them, but they do that through showing themselves by actual content instead of shallow stuff like the way shes doing in this game. esp at the start trying to help out and stuff (which is a just a nice thing to do, and on its own it doesn’t mean anything, but their content outside of that is pretty lacking too).

tbh i knew it was never gonna form large enough for it to actually do anything, since there wasn’t even enough players active during that time to even form a wagon lol. mostly for the fuck of it

isnt the goal to be sent to heaven though

for the mafia

@elizathepsycho any reads thoguths ect

WRONG! Judgement day

omg i summoned u

oh i frogot about that thing

thast basically lylo right?

Yes

ok lets get to the good questions.

whos mafia? whos tonw?

im town

source: trust me sis

why can’t you respond to my post. like give an actual answer

i get accused of pocketing every game regardless of alignment. thats just the way i talk

i said in the sign up thread that im busy with uni. i felt obliged to be here because we have a lot of new guests and i wanted to be here to show them around. specifically i convinced nolan (whatdafucc) to try out forum mafia, so i wanted to be here to make sure everything goes smoothly in his first mafia game, even if i cant really afford to play with 100% attention rn

im trying to help out as adequately as possible, given my other responsibilities!

ok what are ur reads

1 Like