Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Why should I move my vote off a wolf?

Why should I provide commentary when I have nothing to add of value?

Why should I talk to any of you when you aren’t providing anything I feel is worth my time?

You don’t dictate how I comment or approach the thread.

Not Voting (10): Jarek, Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, Atlas, Italy, Frostwolf103, Garfooled, JakeTheWolfie, Olivest, guavagudetama

I will now put these names in a random number generator and vote one of them

1 Like

VOTE: Jarek

1 Like

I fucking hate random number generators

2 Likes

seriously.

VOTE: Italy

I have a small teensy scumread on Italy and that’s better than “lol vote yourself” plus RNG number generator said 5 on it’s second roll anyway

:sunglasses:

None of you have provided anything I find interesting enough to add my voice to.

I’ve added my voice where I’ve dictated it necessary.

I’ve provided to this thread and your attempt to discredit it in this manner is noted. You may not like what I’ve had to say but my opinion of the opening 4 way is in the thread for all to see and my opinion of the current thread state also exists.

Further my vote provides valuable enough context of my current read.

Mind finding the post where the scum read bloomed for ya?

500 posts by other people, and not one thing is interesting

Your voice has been bantering with guava and insulting people, and doing little else

no…
wrong
it doesn’t

I don’t even remember what I called wolfy

Jk. I do. Why do you think I find it wolfy?

Post #212 from me quotes it which is quoted from Atlas

I then explain it a bit further in #217

It’s like the most smallest thing ever right now, but I’ve seen it done by wolves before, it’s so easy and lazy.

Stop talking about how good you are and how I need to follow you to win the game and how Zorvo isn’t allowed to have a different idea of the game and how to play it and visa versa and I will stop talking about contests of ego.

well, achro, jarek
you two have fun
i have things to do

If it’s pissing you off that’s frankly on you. I’ve said nothing that should be construed as an insult or evoke that reaction frankly.

Last time this happened you were a wolf though so I will note that.

I find it mildly strange you think its necessary to say I’ve added nothing to the thread but meh

and now i am not allowed to have emotions

good day, gentlemen

I don’t know. It was a throwaway post showing my exasperation over how things haven’t changed since the last time I’ve played mafia, like ever. (Maybe over a year ago? Not counting botf)

Also showing my severe lack of care over what the hell people are saying, because it just reads like nonsense to me, and I hate it, and I don’t care, and I’m going to go back to watching mtg videos until Judge Dave exiles his book of exalted deeds and I fully comprehend the comprehensive rules, and elevate myself to be the last supreme judge for mtg

I do not believe I said this. Maybe I did I apparently said a lot of things to get myself killed for bad reasons and it seems we are speedrunning a repeat of that this game for bad reasons again.

I also don’t think I’ve shaded you rather you and Atlas have shaded me

That’s like… most of the game though?

I always tell people to sheep me, thats moreso about consolidating my power in thread to use as a sledgehammer against my reads than my skill in the game.

As for zorvo, i have seen zorvo explode a few towns unfortunately so i will admit to finding the need to guide zorvo if i think he is town towards a better path.

It comes off very preachy to be so concerned about ego tbh. Like i didnt sign up to be tone policed how about you just solve zzz