Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Right so if I had to name 2 players I think is Town.
I’d say Garfooled and Jarek.

why jarek
from what i’ve seen they’ve been mostly nai and not contributing much
which is unlike a lot of their games i’ve read

1 Like

Cool. And I’ve voted people who I think are woofs. Period. That’s it.

this is everything somewhat game related they’ve said

I don’t understand the connective tissue between ‘Zorvo is dialed up to 11’ and ‘Zorvo is scummy’ at the moment.

Also people need to start voting.

@Italy @Frostwolf103 @Garfooled @Olivest @JakeTheWolfie

make a scum case on someone or pick someone with a vote already and vote that person.

@Neon what is sylveon doing that is scummy for that slot as opposed to their town meta?
@Kiiruma who do you want to kill actually? you’re on a slank vote right now, which isn’t the best

I will pull a mythical scumread out of my ass from nowhere just to appease people who think I’m not playing the game enough

i mean

1. you aren’t
  2. the read itself isnt really that bad, you just do nothing but focus on it

is mafia really this hard for some people @Jarek

I have found reason to be paranoid of most people at least rhetorically lol

italy is eh, they’ve been somewhat fitting in, but other then that nothing really; better then most slankers just
mehhh
frost isn’t doing anything
garfooled has been doing some things, but thats mostly early game; im waiting for them to get on their cpu to do more

olv is where i really have a problem with it: you’re not contributing nearly anything, and you had to be pushed to contribute, but you’re one of the threads top-posters

jake is like olv, just lesser in posts, and a bit more in content, in all reality

for context i saw the names and decided

time for slanker readlist
in my head

I am starting to think May’s lack of anything interesting is more problematic than whatever Jaiden is up to tbh

i remember asking may and they said they weren’t paying attention and will read later
which hasn’t happened yet but
i assume they’ll come back with something

them joining a game, with someone they’re known to bounce off really well, and had reasons to post, and didn’t is
something, i agree, but

its weird, but i could see it
basically

Well anyway here’s why I don’t like Neon for town atm

a) The comment about dick measuring is basically literally a play from their scum game as they described it to me last game
b) I feel as if their tact with me doesn’t jive right with what I would expect for her to approach me with from an uninformed town perspective
c) I think their self-awareness of them not being a top poster comes off defensive like they are bracing for being attacked for it which generally I think comes from scum more than town
d) Neon isn’t really pushing the thread at all, she’s calling stuff bad and poking things but I don’t feel she is her usual driving force self when she does post.

All in all I just haven’t felt a strong town presence from her and a lot of her posts I can very clearly see the scum angle for.

That being said if I die tonight that’s you folks’ problem.

VOTE: olivest

It’s not that it’s hard, it’s that there’s a 50/50 chance every time I open my mouth I talk and people are like “that’s sus Jarek” and then it just keeps happening. The game with memes last game is a perfect example, I did what I thought was right like usual and my reward was stress that wasn’t worth it and seemed to ruin the first part of the game for a lot of people

It wasn’t fun for me, it probably wasn’t fun for anyone else and I just absolutely hate people calling me evil for being me, it’s so annoying.

1 Like

Well primarily the fact the post I quoted is like word for word a part they used in a game when i caught them as wolf and they were pissed

But also the emotion feels not towny. And yes I think towny and non towny emotions feel different

Post # on this?

Kindly explain how this is different from anything you’ve seen from me. Thanks.

1 Like

whenever you’re done talking to neon can you further elaborate the thing on may
i get why you’re pushing jaiden, just not the other one

Last game in your dealings with Jaiden you felt much more verbose and back and forth.