Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Because you’re doing the same thing they were doing as town?
If you don’t agree with that… you used that same argument earlier
It was even about town!Jaiden from a previous game

But neon follows up by saying she wasnt calling me town, Guava

Which i didnt link tbf

Are you seeing the problem yet?

@guavagudetama

Not necessarily
Doing something townie doesn’t necessarily make you town, no?
Everyone wants to look townie
I have no qualms with Neon not town reading you over something meta (that’s not even actually meta about you: it’s meta about Jaiden and Memes)

gosh im going to have to talk again arent i

So juat for the record you have no problem that neon presumes that when i am attacking her it is a misunderstanding, when i ask if she is town reading me she says no, and you see bo potebtial perspective slip about knowing i am town from the fact that she is comparing someone’s flip that if she is town she does not know to two flipped towns.

You think all of that is valid and isnt tmi about my alignment? Because guava you have provided neon more reasoning for her post than neon herself did. You kind of wrote the defense for her that what i was doing was townie because two town did it but neon never said that.

dont worry, jaiden hates arguing
what appears to be your issue with it?

Omg may this be MAY?

1 Like

Shoot wrong user

1 Like

May???

1 Like

Where am I reading and what’s not actual?
Not just me has mentioned about your terrible wall reads you made.

That’s me almost every day.

You brave soul

Idk about you but it’s kinda fucking stupid to wolf read someone from something that the player has said before outside of the game.

oh no sorry i spoke in the third person

It’s funny that you think this.

VOTE: Guava

This needs more pressure.

Where did this come from?
You think 8 Players excluding myself are considered “top posters” and you’re avoiding my questions, you’re literally dodging me.

I’m ignoring the first part cause I’m not talking about flipping a fucking wolf this is about flipping in general and dealing with it regardless of the flip.
“Who defended a wolf and who didn’t”
Only goes so far, sure it works at times but where is it working here and this is usually not the right way to go if the wolf executed was a very very bussable LHF like Jake, Frost and Hazard.

Again, 3/13 chance we hit a wolf, no matter what.

Where if someone likes you goes over, you have more content, you have others commenting stuff about you.

So yeah. You give more information than those LHF.
I’m right so get outta here.

When did I mention either?
I’m saying it doesn’t fucking matter if the entire town is wolfy and the entire wolf team is Townie.

In the end our goal remains the same.
Eliminate Wolves.
I don’t care how.

Looks at what I said
Looks at this
I didn’t say that iirc but I don’t have a problem with that either :man_shrugging:t2:

Yes, I don’t have a problem with this

I’m trying so hard to read this sentence it’s been such a long day

No I do not understand how her comparing your flip to someone else’s flip is suspicious, if that’s even what you said

“It’s tmi that you aren’t town reading me because I did the thing town did in a previous game”
-you

You
You asked

You literally lead me down the path

To explaining why you’re wrong

Like you can repost that one thing you said to Zorvo where you were like “your lack of understanding is not my problem” but your logic just isn’t making sense to me

What doesn’t win games, information?

OML.

Best advice I can give you, when you flip a person, pre flip them as both alignments and figure out what your learn from them if they flip town.

Cool. It also gives us more information which I’d rather have tbh.