Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

You hundred percent didnt fucked up. You got it in the end before i did. I was stupud enough to not follow till final 3

he had it coming using his own tactic against him.

Well. More specifically, they can do the factional kill alongside their normal action.

3 Likes

Now this is just a lie. I got overly toxic for shit reasons.

Thats fair XD

Which was pretty known knowledge except for the new players.

Hazard same ;-;

we both learned a thing or 2 this game

Hey its only my second game. Iā€™ll get there eventually

wellā€” u cleared it up with frost thoā€” so it doesnā€™t count!!!

And the two dead townies at that point as top TRs

Thatā€™s tmi I should have honed in on far moreā€¦ instead of just a passing comment

1 Like

tru but shid happens right?

and we all shouldve honed in on that more

50% win rate :D

1 Like

sameeee

50% win gang lets goooo

you guys donā€™t know this but anyone with experience with Kiiruma he would have probably solved the game d1
not to discredit Kiiruma play, I just highly advise for you Kiiruma to stop trying to be correct as a wolf, town was in an insanely good position because wolves died, you needed to prevent the execution of wolves. Like it almost worked out here but that was due to luck tbh

3 Likes

I was gonna go into F5 and tell you all to kill Kiiruma because I couldnā€™t actually clear him and all I knew was that he visited me but you all got there and that makes me really happy

I just wanted to clear him for a dayā€¦ because I do think he played well and I was doubting all my worries on him as stupid tinfoil

By the way everyone

I am probably surprisingly chill and friendly outside of mafia games and like to be light hearted. I think people sometimes imagine me as a dragon who breathes fire but that is only to try to get things done in mafia at times.

The most important thing for me is we have a good time while fulfilling win conditions. If you ever want advice or to just shoot the shit you just got to let me know.

Also kii trying to pocket me without sacrificing his buddies first smh. Achro requires BLOOD

1 Like

I am now 2 and 6 as town on FoL lols

Kill me D1 every game

Neon to strong XD