Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

because you have no reasoning, you’re just shading me

Yes please <3

She’s only lacking with a poultry… 300 likes

1 Like

Maybias is a 2022 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name, produced by Columbia Pictures in association with Marvel. Distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing, it is the third film in Sony’s Spider-Man Universe (SSU). Directed by Daniel Espinosa and written by Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless, it stars Jared Leto as Dr. Michael M

ladies, gentlemen, members of the non-binary community, children

i believe my point is proven

But I do that all the time

1 Like

I have reasoning and no I’m not. You were shading me big time earlier though. :sleepingleafeon:

you don’t have any proof.

your words are nothing but useless

:poultry_leg:

Also, bad news, the likes are gonna be coming from Olivest here. You can’t run up your numbers in this game. They’re still basically from me tho cause Jaiden doesn’t usually like posts

It isn’t. Not even close. :sleepingleafeon:

Yes. This game is different though. It’s more aggressive and almost angry sounding. Its condescending in tone. Its not how he normally feels when he’s lecturing the thread and tunneling.

Atlas, yes I do. The proof is right there for everyone to see. All they need to do is to iso the two of us. :sleepingleafeon:

Unrelated: Y’all know how I work at a walmart?

They’re playing the crappy version of somebody i used to know again

2 Likes

I wonder if you’ll get pushed for this like I did lol

Atlas stop counterspellposting. The quotes are too good

1 Like

you have no proof, leafia
you’re stuck with trying to make others do your dirty work and pushing them to, while attempting to shade me and my partner
you didnt remember my read, you cant quote the posts where i misconstrued your words, and you cannot even disagree with the read i gave

I’m getting a bit heated over this now so it’s probably best that I take time away from the thread now to cool off so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

guava, whenever you’re ready

Atlas, stop it. You’re not getting anyone ever and now it’s just getting annoying. Literally everyone on at the time can back me up on this. Now heading out before I get even more heated. :sleepingleafeon: