Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Unless you’re mafia.
Then you are playing IMO disturbing but you are playing correctly here.

That’s why for my team, if it is you.
We have a better chance at figuring shit out in a F3 rather then a F4.

Mafia win rate in a F4 is 80%
Mafia win rate in a F3 is 30%

We need to not have a F4 execute.

I will be shielding Lemon today.

Thing is, if we compare Lemon vs Arctic to Lemon vs Neon.
Lemon had an over reaction to the Arctic push but there is no over reaction by Lemon here.

Here

This is Lemon wolf game with May as their wolf partner.

@Neon

Like they generally had an over defence in that game and it’s not present in this game.

Like if we vote today we need to No Exe tomorrow, optimally.

1 Like

@Magnus
@ElizaThePsycho

Thoughts here?

true, but I’m not the type to show tons of shade on someone and vote them

if I was a wolf here that was bussing my partner I would have pushed Frost harder

people are also ignoring my Zorvo case

like people had to really push Frost to vote his top wolf read. Why is that? Why is Frost asking Zorvo why he didn’t SR me on d2 (which would have made me more of a wagon), why does Frost get angry and vote Zorvo? You see this reaction is very possible in a Zorvo wolf world and everyone is ignoring it. Like the main clear that Zorvo claimed from Frost being a wolf isn’t even plausible anymore because Zorvo would have to be a goon

has Zorvo ever jokingly voted someone at the end of a day 3-4 before?

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:219, topic:3873”]

this is the first interaction Zorvo has with Zone

this was in response to Frost flips mafia

this was a Zone/Frost interaction

this was an answer to Zorvo about who would be neon’s partner

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:2353, topic:3873”]

again Zorvo/Zone are discussing scumreads that don’t involve Zone

I need to look exactly when Zorvo starts to even SR Zorvo, but from Zone’s ISO there are tons of little partnery interactions like this

this is also a post that looks like w/w theater

it would also make sense for Zone to pursue a Zorvo wolf world yesterday if they are both wolves. Zorvo has to be the goon in this world and Zorvo flipping would have looked better for Zone.

Alright, let’s go one at a time.
Frost voted Zorvo of his own volition. Zone tried to save Frost by saving Zorvo. Frost was dead in the water. Zorvo is spewed Town.

Eliza is also Town for ensuring Frost went over, not because that bus is impossible, but because it doesn’t make sense with Zone trying to save him.

Furthermore, Neon and Lemon voted Frost D1. That doesn’t clear them, but it looks good for them.