Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

THE WORLD IS ENDING! WE MUST CHOOSE A SACRIFICE!
BACK TO THE DARK AGES WE GO! FETCH THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS!
:fire::fire::fire:
:fire::sob::fire:
:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

ngl low key forgot about this game. Ill catch up in a few.

How long is this phase i cant find that info anywhere.

Day 1 even the first 24 hours is atleast a way to construct early town groupings and connect people to eachother for when the later game comes that way we can be like hey these people interacted weird early on and we know one flipped scum.

1 Like

i literally said i was looking for a copypasta and you still managed to take it seriously anyway

VOTE: Eliza

Eliza… actually getting off of her target after having her vote being pointed out is genuinely scary.

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

It’s horrifying how little things of interest occurred while I slept.

The over-analyzing of my play is intriguing, but kinda in that “lol wtf are they on?” way

Anyway, for those who are unaware of sarcasm: I obviously do mess up sometimes, however I enjoy my overall play and just came here to have fun, not focus on being better for my next game

this is the truth

2 Likes

I agree, although my last D1 was far more interesting than this one. I almost like having been pushed there and nearly getting the solve and subsequently being ignored

1 Like

how could you say that, Magnus?
my feelings do matter :sob:

wait until the next time I rand mafia

that’s the thing about Lissi’s posts
a lot of them are easily fakeable (especially those initial reads) as either alignment because there isn’t a lot of depth to them but the thing that made me TR Lissi in particular isn’t the fact that she made reads but more that she questioned my take on the Chihiro/Zone interaction in a way that I think comes more from town!Lissi than scum!Lissi

1 Like

What’s the point of this paragraph?

vibe-reading this as a town!Zone post
I have decent levels of confidence in this read

it’s like a “don’t blame me if I’m wrong lol”

Hmm…
So are you trying to drive a Chihiro wagon or not?

yes, I am a wild lemon
organically grown

that’s your conclusion?
gib me reads

See, my issue with Zone is that it feels like he’s being obtuse in a procedural sort of way
The way he’s playing is through level zero reads, but it’s still difficult to understand the thought processes going on behind them.

not for the moment

1 Like