Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I think I’m fine with leaving my vote here for now then
at least until Wind is back

1 Like

update: Wind is back lmao

2 Likes

Sure, that’s fair.
I just think Leaf W, I’m still on Leafia, I will be on Leafia until they or I die.
And so due to it I think Wazza/Wind are good.

There’s actually a lot of people who look better once Leaf flips imo

Wind has informed me that cat’s reads suck as well lmao

You see, I don’t like these posts whatsoever.

You have no passion, you have no aggression and you don’t ooze confidence in your own push, you make it seem like you’re very confident on LeafiabutWorse but once again comparing this game to Poison Mountainous, I don’t see believability in your push at all, you don’t make me feel confident that your push is correct unlike in Poison Mountainous in which from when I read back I could see you truly believed in your push, this game there’s just nothing

That’s fair.

I haven’t gotten a full read on Leafia hydra as a whole I’d have to iso them later today. No idea how Aelin is viewing them either.

• Brad

Chloe I’m going tbh

I don’t really get how you aren’t confident on your reads

feels fake

I’ve given my reasoning on it, I’ve stuck with it because I’m truly confident and believe in it. Whether or not you think that I believe it or not… I can’t really prove to you I believe in it, it’s just basically if/when I flip, then you’d know the truth.

I don’t usually just D1 Leaf, Wazza. Usually I say ‘It’s easier to solve Leafia D2 or D3 for me’ so me doing this is because I’m confident in my reasoning.

Idk I’m less certain on 2Wolves1Hydra than Wazza is so we’re still discussing our reads on the slot

I changed my mind on cat though, idk why chloe’s reads suck
Like I don’t expect her to be completely accurate as a villager but there’s an extremely weird lack of reasoning on why she’s townreading EngineerGaming and I think there was something else that caught my attention but tbh I forgot it while I was typing this

-ww

Has Chloe given an explanation for most of her reads?

• Brad

She said she townreads EngineerGaming because their pfp is towny looking
Idk why a wolf would say that but idk why a villager would just townread Litten without any reason either and that’s what I find concerning

-ww

She gave some reason for townreading your slot too which I think was decent but it was a low effort read

villagerist post you have made itg

I saw “vibes and looks good” as the reason.

• Brad

I might’ve misrepped the hell out of Chloe there but it was along those lines from what I’m remembering.

• Brad

I don’t expect her to high effort but I think the lack of effort in reading EngineerGaming is like
idk
because I know that slot should have some scrutiny, like even if they eventually seem like they’re obvtowning I’m keeping my guard up because there’s no way I’m getting snowed by Litten again
But Chloe just handed them a free townread and it’s bothering me
I don’t even care if she townreads them when I don’t
I just don’t like the lack of substance in that read

That’s not a high bar

Oh was that it? Lmao
Then it’s worse than I thought so never mind
I thought she gave more of an explanation but it mightve been someone else

Does anyone have comments on my reads or Wazza’s reads

It’s weird because I felt like Aelin has interacted with them a huge amount so they’d have something on us.

• Brad
1 Like