Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Also, gonna be honest, my head hasn’t really been in the game for whatever reason. Like I just kind of feel out of it even though I’ve been here, interacted, and discussed reads with Wazza.

I have reads but nobody is listening to me except literally my hydra partner so I’m just assuming my reads are crap and not pushing them for that reason. I’m not dying on a hill on any of my scumreads so I don’t have a reason to be loud about them since I’m probably wrong.

Idrc if you think my not caring a ton is wolf-indicative; I will probably care more later in the game but I don’t feel the need to hard push my worldview and kinda think it’s gonna be smarter to sheep a townread instead.

Also if you guys happen to consciously or subconsciously read me off not hyperposting it’s because I don’t want to fuck over the post limit before Wazza gets her chance to reply lmao.

-ww

1 Like

Also
At least one if not two people saying they’ll deal with reading me by waiting to see if I die pretty much guarantees that I’m not going to die immediately lol
So if you’re serious about saying that, you’re being entirely counterproductive to what you say will settle your read, and should think about the consequences since it guarantees that you’re going to scumread me later
Idk if that’s a wolf setting up to push me or just paranoia speaking because I can see it realistically coming from town, but I also would think that town would know better than to make comments like that in the thread

can’t sleep so I’m back at least briefly

I haven’t found Litten to be particularly townie, and he is a very strong wolf so my bar for clearing him is high

Eli’s posts are closer to would-surprise-me-if-he-could-do-that-as-scum but I think he could probably manage it if he were being coached by Litten

whereas the category above that is reserved for people that I actually think have been villagery not just people who haven’t specifically pinged me

1 Like

I don’t have my glasses on and I feel like I typed something wrong in that last sentence
But idk what it is
Oh well

I don’t want to waste more posts so I’m gonna just continue on this one

@LeafiabutWorse what are the specific reasons you think wagons on EngineerGaming and TeamSlightlyPolish would be good? I saw you mentioned those two, and I have my own reads already on each of them, but I’d like to hear why you scumread those slots.

ftr Wind you have 122 posts and the cap is 400 so you should be fine

1 Like

town lost with jailor 3 tps and LO

thay can go uninstall tbh

1 Like

Tbf i just realized its RP woch kinda explains the bs

Ok, good to know, thanks
I haven’t seen enough of Eli’s posts tbh because I never properly backread the first however many posts in the game.

I’ll iso EngineerGaming eventually but I’ve just been making reads off my interaction with them so far, and maybe it’s because you guys don’t know that I’m town and I do, but Litten’s interactions with me feel much more like a wolf setting up to gaslight me than a townie trying to find my alignment.

I don’t want to claim this is a T/W thing because I’m not 100% sold on that read, but it’s different from how Litten has interacted with me in his town games and it’s much more akin to how he’s wolfed against me previously, particularly in Shortnight 2 (where I endgamed to LyLo as a willager) and not so much like in the Orangevitational (where I died N1 as town so I wasn’t in the game for long lol).

The last time I had a game with t!Litten I wolfed against him and he was decently towny there, I think, but I had TMI (I think it was SCP FM). The previous time I played with t!Litten was on Mafia Colosseum, I think it was Duality Mafia? And Litten alted as “Glassy”. Imo the way he went about making his reads there was not as similar to how he’s been making his reads in this game, and this game is still much more similar to Shortnight 2.

Sorry I didn’t actually intend to write a scumcase on Litten but I’m finally awake enough that I can put stuff into words now lol

I don’t expect you to sheep this and change your opinion; it was moreso because you gave your explanation on your EngineerGaming read and then it got me thinking more about why I placed the slot in my PoE and why I haven’t actually given full reasons for it

Yeah i know, I’m personally capping myself at 200 until a bit later in the day to give Wazza a chance to post too

1 Like

I gotta go clean up the mess in my apartmentfrom last night, so I’ll be back later lmao
Ping with questions, comments or concerns

-ww

I just realized this was actually the first VC of the game
Meaning it is legitimately possible people didn’t know how close the LeafiabutWorse wagon was to hammer
Still doesn’t change my stance on EngineerGaming since they said they didn’t care as long as they hammered a wolf, which I think is a weird take coming from Litten.
They did move off the wagon after I offered to compromise and vote 2Wolves1Hydra but I feel weird about how that panned out.
I’m more paranoid of DAC Kiiruma than whatever other game he wolfed in recently (DD?) which I didn’t read, since DAC Kiiruma went deep early and was cleared for pretty much the entire game until MyLo. That’s why I haven’t been willing to clear the slot for anything here, but I will say I think some of his later posts sounded believable coming from town, which is why I’m flip-flopping again and moved my vote off him.

Idk why I’m still in the thread, I guess I just wanted to check vote progression but there was literally only this VC and the one after it so it still doesn’t tell me much. Guess I’ll have to dig later.

-ww

2 Likes

I was silently judging DAC kiiruma as well, but they eel different. First of all DAC kiiruma had a good mechanic claim

Second of all, they werent nearly as combative as this kiiruma is being. DAC kiiruma made a effort to not be conteoversial, and they havent exactly been agreeable here.

Altho i AM bad at day 1 reads so take with salt

1 Like

Yeah, tbf I did notice the difference in how agreeable Kiiruma was, because he was trying to pocket me in DAC and here when I attempted to debunk his LeafiabutWorse read he actually stuck with defending his opinion. That’s why I said I felt slightly less inclined to scumlean him after his responses at that point.

Also i think I should actually compare Litten here to Litten in SCP FM because it’s possible he acted different when alting in Duality Mafia because he was alting… So maybe I haven’t given the slot enough of a fair chance here. I’ll look into it later and see what I think.

-ww

@HoodHeroes

What ARE your reads currently?

Like I’m not capable of hearing out your full thoughts since I spend most of the time skimming through posts rather than fully reading them and most of your posts are too long for me to bother reading.

Not trying to be a dick, just honest with you.

• Brad

Also I did sleep I just woke up and checked the thread and wanted to ask something really quickly.

Annnnd back to sleep I go I guess.

I’ll check for an answer when I’m available.

• Brad

I don’t think I’ve made any long posts in this game except for the two or three above lol

I never really gave reads :man_shrugging: other than thinking EngineerGaming is a wolf and waffling on 2Wolves1Hydra I don’t think I said much.

I think you’re town, I think idc is town, I kinda think cat is town-ish, MelodyRhythm I get a town vibe from but idk why tbh, LeafiabutWorse is somewhere under that, 2Wolves1Hydra is trending upward which puts TeamSlightlyPolish under that, and EngineerGaming is at the bottom. And I have TheBirdsAndABee at null so idk what to do about that.

I know it’s a dumb readlist, I told you I don’t trust it. Ask Wazza for her reads whenever she’s on because she’ll probably have something better to say.

-ww

1 Like

I have like
A dumb reason for not scumreading cat
I don’t think I have dumb reasons to townlean them but I specifically have a lack of reasons to scumread them so that’s why I said “town-ish”

I just don’t think Chloe saying she doesn’t really care about the game is wolf-indicative because it’s too dumb to be wolf-indicative
I also said I don’t care much about the game and it doesn’t make me a wolf, contrary to what you may think
So I just think it’s NAI and then there’s no reason for me to think that Chloe is wolfing as a result
Sorry if this explanation makes no sense, I’m trying to put my thoughts into words but literally nothing I’ve said in this entire game has been worded correctly for whatever reason

-ww

Sorry, I’ve been dead for almost 24 hours lmao, vaccine is kicking me to the curb

From my conversations with Wind, she has quite a few scumreads, a few townreads and a few nulls, but here’s mine instead, don’t be surprised if they’re similar to Winds btw, we talk about these reads too much:

Town

FPSers
idrc
LeafiabutWorse

MelodyRhythm
TheBirdsAndABee
cat
TeamSlightlyPolish

EngineerGaming
2Wolves1Hydra

Scum

I want to vote 2W1H tbh but imma wait for a bit until I’ve talked to Wind a bit more about it since I know she wants to vote EngineerGaming

1 Like

Hey, @HoodHeroes

Comparing my meta is worthless. For every game that you can post that shows I’m acting different to a recent town game, I can post ten other games where I acted exactly similar to here.

It’s also not that I haven’t tried solving your slot - I have, I think it’s scum - and you have made it clear that you will have been acting scummy, yet you still fault me for suspecting you. Why? If you want to be town read by me, then be villagery and if I can’t see the villagerniess then execute me, lmao