Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

…I mean, cool? personally I didn’t find anything from her villagery even when I was actively trying to understand her PoV

@LeafiabutWorse whats your read on 2wolves currently?

Arete had a reasonable point about PKR/Leafia slots (although in hindsight I think that’s actually weakened by PKR threatening to hammer but not actually doing so)

Beyond that I had MR/LBW as unaligned and I think that’s it for stuff I’m confident in (although I don’t normally focus on connections before a flip anyways)

1 Like

You didn’t think the way she was reacting to Chloe scumreading her to be villagery?

This was Brad

@2Wolves1Hydra who is leafia’s partner?

nope

I actually thought it was mildly wolfy (ime wolves are mildly more likely to take the ‘{player who is defending them} is a wolf for defending {them}’ angle out of a subconscious perception that villagers Should be pushing them) but not, like, to the point of being worth fighting about

- Arete

Arete said that (but I might as well have) - I was personally mostly trying at EoD to focus on where she was redirecting energy positively to effect change rather than defensively, and was not seeing any level of initiative I could point to as being towny at EoD itself (especially given they were mostly on slots I thought or know to be town)

Also idr how much of the stuff from EG’s claim on you were actually around for but my memory is you weren’t in thread for most of the stuff we strongly disliked and I’d suggest you go read those conversations if you’re attempting to get into our headspace on this

I play like myself? I don’t know what you mean by this question, really.

But why?

I’m taking that as a “I’m being difficult but no”

If that’s wrong feel free to correct me

I was told to make orange look townie.

Orange, do something townie.

1 Like

I was there when it happened and even stated that how Windward was playing at that point made her to be town imo.

I didn’t believe the vig claim at that point either I thought it was just a post made to try to gain reactions, which again, I don’t understand how Litten expected to get a good read on Windward with that move.

• Brad

If you mean my cryptic advices, then they aren’t really that cryptic if you reread what happened previous EoD and what my advice was.

You know what

I’ll do that

But tomorrow, it’s after midnight and I do really need to go to bed

Also if you could provide some actually relevant thoughts on the gamestate in that time I’d appreciate it, I let you off too easy last time

1 Like

Actually, I might be wrong I didn’t instantly respond to the moment the vig claim happened, I was live reading it, but I can’t remember fully when I made my opinion known. I know I was still outing my townread on Windward after it happened.

I think the insta-read on Windward happened the day (Day in my timezone) before. I remember I mini-towncased Windward for Chloe.

• Brad

idk what game you were reading but his claim was definitely not motivated by an attempt to read wind

It was self-pres, plain and simple

1 Like

Brad your first post-vig-claim post was nearly 2.5 hours after it

tf you mean you were here in realtime

Here’s the claim for reference