Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Thank you Leafia :purple_heart: I think getting over the hump and making my first real post helped me feel a little more settled in

-abby

abby more like nyabby

ok now that i have contributed im leaving tell chloe i did us good for me thread thanks

1 Like

I wonā€™t bit

kat i told Felix the other day that i ā€˜fell asleepzeā€™ are you proud of me

can i get a nyabel peace prize presented to me by you

-abbs

3 Likes

ugh chloe keeps yelling at me to do things i dont wanna do things :sob:

also yes, very proud nyabby

am things :pleading_face:

Is it just me, or has the thread devolved into fluff

i dont like this at all

2 Likes

Liking my posts instead of constructive discussion doesnā€™t exactly help.

2 Likes

Am wither hungover or still drunk canā€™t tell so like most of what amm be posting would be clasified as slightly fluff or mostly

so you get likes instead

chloe is telling me to address oranges ā€œbad reasons to townread windā€ but i literlaly cannot find the reasons so idk what u want me to do but im assuming its a reaction test to which i say ā€œlolā€ to @TeamSlightlyPolish

uhh im suppsoed to give an arete read on this post Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 1 (10/10) - #1454 by TeamSlightlyPolish to which i say

yea sure that is an arete wallpost that is probably fine in a vacuum

your section on us bothers me for reasons that i kind of want to argue about but i already know isnt productive regardless of your alignment so whatevs (although for the sake of my sanity, yes, i was mafia in H21G10, but me referring to the poisonous 21er game as a reason to be paranoid of you wasnā€™t likeā€¦ really that fake? obv in that context i knew you were town but you absolutely exceeded what my interpretation of your scumrange was that game, soā€¦ i think its unfair to try that gaslighting thing again lol)

their reads elsewhere seem firmly in what id expect a villarete to be ā€“ their read on Brad in particular stands out (although i wish it talked about Aelin at all, since afaik thatā€™s most of why chloe TRs that slot) and i agree with a lot of their read on Windward which isā€¦ another thing in their favor

for the sake of chloe if you told me to extrapolate aretes alignment from exactly that post id say town but iā€™d also put an asterisk next to it and say ā€œarete wallpostā€

uhhh

honestly im prob dipping again cause im legitimately pretty exhausted for no reason

2 Likes

actually ill drop a ā€œim not actually convinced that your reasons to townread Dum are good, but i also barely read their posts in our only game togetherā€

i think chloe misinterpreted something i siad to her as a townread on Dum but in reality its like

prob wouldnt go there today

1 Like

I missed it but then who is you ā€œGoingā€ pool since i donā€™t remember seeing one and idk what the votes today even look like.

Iā€™m letting my partner take the reins for a bit, I will step in when needed.

-S

Ah if you know i was curious you slot mentioned they town read mine but i never saw reason do you happen to know what said reason was? If not itā€™s okay just am curious to your thought paterns.

• Ruby

all the notes say is that your slot taking the effort to look through various other instances of the TSP hydra was villagery.

1 Like

Will note then i didnā€™t go back and look i was just in alot of those games and used/using memory

• Ruby

I appreciate the elaboration, I will take note of this.

-S

1 Like

thx for the hard carryze

2 Likes

iiiiiiiii

will

attempt to put more words to my thoughts a bit later (before EoD sometime) i apologize for being hard to work with this game

i have a lot of thoughts but dont have the brainpower to find the words to explain them so instead im just summing them up in little sentences :wowee:

its kinda nice to not be in tryhard mode for once lmao

-bread

1 Like

1 Like