Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

@HoodHeroes

Say, pretend that I’m a villager here - where exactly would the wolves be in that instance? One of my problems with your slot is that I know your wolf read on me is wrong - and I believe that your other wolf read is wrong or really bad - so it would help me if I could see you…actually looking for wolves

1 Like

@Dum
Eevee is teaching you macro reading, right?

Okay, then do you want to talk together about this game so far,

Yessir!

Why exactly do you think the game has progressed to a point where most people in the thread are talking about fluff

aret aret

orange dropped a bunch of Littenmeta in hydra chat over night but half of it is like ‘game on old-FoL that was also 14000 posts long’ which is super cool and helpful. willing to trust him for now, I know he and Litten have wolfed together several times

I read through most of the posts I missed at lunch, maybe all of them, idk for sure because Discourse was being buggy

@FPSers re: your question – I said you were trending up because I had gone from weakly thinking you were town to strongly thinking you were town, not because I had gone from thinking you were scum to thinking you were town. also I didn’t notice the specific Wazza thing you pointed out

@cat I know you were trying to ping orange but I didn’t figure that out right away, my thoughts on that section are that it’s ~NAI for Wind but wolfy for Litten, like it feels like he’s trying to get cleared for reasons that he knows everyone would know are bad, because ‘wolf Litten wouldn’t just say that x is townie,’ which reminds me of how he played in Shortnite2 with the shower bet

also orange wants me to talk to @TheBirdsAndABee so if any of you are around let me know

Tell orange that he sucks at reading me

Not Wind but am myself, I feel dead af but I’m pretty confident in the fact that 2Wolves1Hydra is very easily a wolf and Wind keeps telling me otherwise, but she’s not ultra confident on him being Town whatsoever, another person I think can be wolf is cat because to my knowledge their slot has been lackluster to say the least, then again Wind sort of sucks at projecting things towards me easily.

If it makes you feel better, I don’t really want to kill you today, 1 because I feel your flip doesn’t help town find the other wolf in the case you’re wolf and 2 because I really want 2Wolves1Hydra dead lmao

There was a me thing?

Also
@Dum @idrc
Was told to ping you for some reason

orange just asked me why I quoted this without responding

I am choosing to blame Discourse rather than believe that I actually thought I typed out a response and didn’t

we are town

What am I missing about 2wolves that make you really confident that he’s a wolf?

genuine question does litten openwolf as town

also ty aret im with you yeah
im still a little sketched out by wind but i admit im in the minority there, and im not v stronk on it idk
i’ll give it another look in bit

-c

yes

your-slot thing

they were like ‘we said the same thing as you about Windwazza slot why didn’t you comment on it’ and I didn’t notice they had said the same thing

but it was mainly about Windward not about you

:broken_heart:
Wazza…

I’ve bailed you out of basically this exact scenario in several games

I’ve posted it 3 times now, please

No

I mean, posting the same or similar things 3 times doesn’t make it any less incorrect tbh

What exact scenario and what are you even bailing us out of?

Can you explain instead of just speaking in riddles

mf

arete

I’ve bailed you out of basically this exact scenario in several games

1 Like