Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Better then mine
but also it was set to spanish auto correct when i got it two years ago and slowly been adding english wards cause of the auto add function.

But at first it was vey spicy

Unfortunately for you, you’re both Wazza’s and my top townread so no, we don’t think you’re a wolf

-ww

I’m at dinner but I just burst out laughing at this

-ww

1 Like

Thinking a slot is town doesn’t automatically make it town Engineer. You’re talking as if it does. :sleepingleafeon:

Oh wait. It was FPSers, post. My bad… :sleepingleafeon:

I read this to “your both wazza” and i has frecking confused like lol

• Ruby
1 Like

Friendly notice we are back in the thread

I think you’re doing great Abby. My advice is to try to relax and enjoy yourself. You’re among friends here. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

us

oh shit i didn’t notice this was thread lol thought we were still in wolf chat

i believe you

wait we arent???

fuck

Yeah i know just looks to simular need to change my discord off vaperwave i think

Is it, though?

-ww

Lmao

1 Like

Hey look buddy, I’m an Engineer. That means I solve problems, not problems like “What is beauty?” Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems, for instance: how am I going to stop some mean mother Hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous be-hind? The answer, use a :joy_cat:, and if that don’t work… Use more :joy_cat:. Take for instance this heavy joyiber tripod mounted lil’ old number designed by me, built by me, and you best hope… Not pointed at you.

Heading back out for now too. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like
Summary

Yes i’ve been open and said it though would rather go by ruby if you don’t ah i can’t stop you and won’t pester but just a prefrence.

Btw I think Wazza is prob still not in thread cause she’s wiped from the vaccine so hopefully she comes back but I can’t guarantee if it’ll be before EoD or not

-ww

AND FOREVER

Hammers with all the required votes being a multi voter