Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

cool

cuz

this is awful

This doesnā€™t explain anything to me Iā€™m so confused
why does this direct towards me and not Wind btw?

you still suck

I am somewhat here, and I hope that you will not make the same mistake as your partner. I snapped at him and I am not sorry.

-S

no u

budget katze

But it does mean someone who has been in the thread everytime Iā€™ve posted it should know the reasons

1 Like

Oh please

Alright, fair point there chief

I read your reasons

Iā€™m not seeing it

I donā€™t understand how him not appearing visibly passionate about his reads makes him a wolf

1 Like

oh, please yourself. count your blessings that Iā€™ve been held back.

Frankly I just care more about other things

i mean me too i was just rereading his iso and went ew

Fair

If I was genuinely pinged for nothing, Iā€™ll be leaving again.

-S

Do you even pay attention to the thread or does it go in one ear and out the other?

As Villager he is passionate about a wagon enough to justify him being fine with hammer being extremely early on, as seen in Poison Mountainous
As Wolf, he doesnā€™t show passion in his reads yet he feels itā€™s fine to justify a hammer early on with his lack of care, he keeps saying heā€™s confident in it, but it just feels like a person with a blankface saying words to seem like theyā€™re good enough to go past it

1 Like

What are your reads?

Iā€¦literally told you your reasons for suspecting him and told you I donā€™t see it as a good reason

How could you read that post and possibly think that I didnā€™t pay attention to what you were saying

My current running worldview is Fire is scum with a slot that is incapable of being an effective partner and unlike Orangevitational heā€™s being called on his BS before he can really get feelers out

Like me on D1 of FAM, kinda

I have no desire to get into PFA but I think that would make the most sense overall from what Iā€™ve seen here

ya

I mean I do specifically want you and Arete to talk since yā€™all know each other way better and Iā€™d like a second PoV