Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

ty for writing words so i dont have to

1 Like

budget orange

2 Likes

Becouse thread is becoming like that state of suspended animation in which things are started and nothing begins, the mood of diffuse restlessness which contains that most absurd and paradoxical wish, the wish for a desire.

Put another way, technology is unrivaled in its capability to capture and hold our attention, and it seems plausible that our capacity to willfully control our attention just might wither in response to underuse.

that would be preferable. is Arete here?

-S

hi

orange wanted me to ask you about your reads on non-us slots

Theyā€™re the one who pinged you

I

Did not expect that

3 Likes

yes Iā€™m here I just keep opening up the reply bar and finding a partially-composed orangepost and not wanting to interrupt it

Itā€™s not like it updates in realtime

Just backspace it out and write your own

Dum is now Cob

Thatā€™sā€¦why I explained it once again.

If you knew my reasonings for suspecting him? Why would you ask me?:

I donā€™t get the reasoning

Like I understand it, but Iā€™m not sure how anyone could legitimately think that is his meta after playing with him a couple times

Dude is capable of being passionate about his reads as wolf too and impassionate about his reads as villager

Honestly, Iā€™m feeling kinda annoyed that this is the second game in a row using this hydra when Iā€™m pushing a wolf from the start and Iā€™m probably going to end up dead first somehow.

Weā€™ll be close on voting Leaf out and something will happen

Wazza has played a LOT more than a couple games with me

1 Like

engineer gaming

ā€¦literally one single person is pushing you and the rest have you as like top town?

I struggle to think of a slot in the game that feels more threadspewed

3 Likes

Oh.
I thought Leaf and Wazza were going for me.
IDK lmao.
Iā€™m just worried about this being a 2nd game in a row where this happens. My b

I suppose your question and HHā€™s can be wrapped into one. yes, obviously I have reads on other slots. yours simply took center stage for obvious reasons.
an interesting thought that came to mind earlier regarding Melody is that they seem to have willingly debunked the only townread anyone (I believe) has had on them. I struggle to understand how this occurs to a flailing wolf to do.
I find that I actually do agree with the reasoning that 2Wolves ā€œchadā€ post is likely to make them town. someone can correct me if I am wrong- but due to my last experience with them I donā€™t believe theyā€™d be so brazen and unapologetic as a wolf (ironically).
FPSers is anā€¦interesting hydra for multiple reasons. I am also of the opinion that they are frankly threadspewed town at this point, and though I understand my partnerā€™s paranoia- I believe it is also incorrect.

eevee is a good teacher.

1 Like

Actually idk what leafia is pushing but quite frankly that has no bearing on my views of literally anything else anyways

1 Like