Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

not quite in my eyes, no. (though really, I can’t blame him for saying that after mountainous poison).

-S

Because I think it’s just a reason being used to push me today
It only came out when I was interacting with them
It’s fine, I know the wise decision is not to vote there but I personally don’t know where to place my vote and Wazza has stronger scumreads than I do
I have stronger townreads so unfortunately as far as my solving has gone, I have townreads and then a PoE which is not very definitive because it contains more than two names in it

-ww

Old Reads List

Town

• Bird
  • Cat

Slight Town

• Engineer
  • FPSers

Like a sliver above null

• Hoods
Updated Reads list

This list is in order

Twins: MelodyRhythm
Claimed PR: EngineerGaming
Town: 2Wolfs/BIRD and bee/FPS
Slight Town: Cat
Slight Above Null: idrc
Null (Unordered): Hoods/Leafia/Polish

I’ve mentioned this new list but never posted i remembered that’s about where i’ve been noticable is Hood went down this was even before the PR claim just felt like i was giving to much credit and with the mention of the read me and bird had talked about i pushed them back down.

idrc is in the tier up cause i think they have been townyier then the other three in comparison even if i am likely underextimating Eevee with this i think am fine with that slight move up currently.

Am drunk sue me

What is this tell?

I mean yeah, that’s why I wasn’t blaming him for it either. I think paranoia is actually a valid reason for saying that but I do also think I never die if I don’t obvtown myself, and looking at how DAC went I clearly didn’t obvtown myself and I survived straight into MyLo. The only reason I didn’t get yeeted there was because I strapped a bomb to myself and threatened the last wolf with it so that people could assume I was an IC.

so you see, it’s not really a definitive reason to scumread me just because I don’t die. I’ve randed town so few times in the last year that I don’t really feel obligated to stick to my town meta, even if it means it’s not as good for you. My reads as town are generally not good and I think just about anyone can confirm that. What I do notice is that I often incorrectly scumread town but I often correctly clear town as well, so I trust my townreads more than my scumreads. Idk if that explains why I keep rehashing that but there’s the reason for it. And sure, someone is going to say I keep pushing a single scumread but if that’s more or less the strongest scumread I have and it isn’t even completely definitive, that’s all I have to push. Which is why I said I’d rather have Wazza pick where our vote goes, and not me.

-ww

Am I the only scumread you currently have?

-ww

read the list???

Null (Unordered): Hoods/Leafia/Polish

like :wowee:

I have a PoE which includes scumlean and scumreads
Wazza’s list is slightly different from mine but I think our collective PoE is more or less similar, although outer/inner PoE is probably different
I’ve had you in the inner PoE
While 2Wolves1Hydra, MelodyRhythm and TeamSlightlyPolish have all been in the outer PoE to varying degrees
Admittedly cat has gone in and out of that list as well and idk what Wazza’s read on cat is

-ww

I’m inclined to agree and Ithink if Wind was scum, she’d have cced Engineer there. :sleepingleafeon:

Yes but you said my slot went down
So I thought you meant it dropped below null

-ww

I would not have cc’d EG as scum
That would be dumb

-ww

No from list one to two you were the only real change so i mentioned it and why/when

1 Like

ohmygod

Are you seriously shading me for heading out for RL? :sleepingleafeon:

I hope you’re feeling better now Wind. :sleepingleafeon:

i’ve got it
it’s Leafia + Wind
sorry about the rand

-eli

the mafia god has spoken

o7

TeamSlightlyPolish is my backup

but also i really need to read over them again