Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Looks at my list.

Are you just taking mine

also i never finished the Dum iso
i should do that

I have spent the entire day cornering wind - this is true. I also knew that if I was to claim vigilante, that thread momentum would switch heavily against Wind - that is also true. I canā€™t wrap my head around their reasoning for not wanting to obvious town - I donā€™t think it really makes sense - I also canā€™t really wrap my head around the fact that they think their reads are really dumb and therefore not worth pushing. That being said, I believe that they believe what they are actually saying. I also believe that I have given them a lot better options to reacting to having the rug pulled under them if they were scum compared to how they have reacted here - it honestly feels like they just donā€™t have an agenda with how they been acting

2 Likes

i havenā€™t read like
most of your posts
iā€™m just trusting firekitten there

1 Like

LMAO

:joy_cat:

why are my Dum notes on my other acconut

So basically your read of HH is my read of MR

If Iā€™m actually right, I really want to question why both Chloe and Orange donā€™t actually believe that Windā€™s behavior is villagery

If Iā€™m wrong I suck at mafia but

whatā€™s your read of MR

Almost exactly what you just said

thank you

-eli

I just think there are better ways they could play as scum in the situations Iā€™ve seen them end up in

I think your reads are decent at least. :sleepingleafeon:

So orange

Who the wolves if both wind and Mr are town

nothing shes done recently has been villagery imo lol

her reaction to a wagon quickly picking up on her has been to complain and continue to push a cop-out scumread (you), hopping in for flimsy defenses, talking to people like they know theyā€™re villagers, and generally not doing what iā€™d expect of her towngame here

theres a BIG thing iā€™ve been looking for that i Have Not Seen

all the bad vibes i had until this point still remain there and my mind hasnā€™t really changed because sheā€™s doing something that seems suboptimal as a wolf - i still think shes wolfy lol

thatā€™s a fair point

I might be leveling myself out of my read

Congratulations for literally the dumbest read I have ever heard in my life. :sleepingleafeon:

Not really
I had a very good day, Iā€™m just pissed off at the thread because itā€™s so weird that I donā€™t know what to make of it
I gave my thoughts to Wazza so maybe she can come up with better things to say than I can
Iā€™ll leave her in charge of the vote too
But I gotta sleep now so whatever happens, Iā€™m not gonna be here for it

I still think town contains:
FPSers
idrc
LeafiabutWorse

Do NOT yeet these slots if you trust me whatsoever

Iā€™m unsure about TheBirdsAndABee because I think other slots have been scummier but they could also be skating UTR specifically because the focus has not been on them. I donā€™t actively think theyā€™re wolfing but this is just a paranoia thing like evaluate them later and donā€™t forget about them.

Dont yeet EngineerGaming today. I donā€™t townread them but I acknowledge itā€™s stupid to vote out the only vig claim. Iā€™m just afraid that if theyā€™re wolfing and claimed vig as a wolf, the real vig would think they were covering, not shoot them, and theyā€™d go mostly ignored again for a long while before anyone looked at them again. Sorry that this is also partly paranoia on top of their claim but thatā€™s the truth from me.

Imo cat still has a chance of being scum but Iā€™ve seen a lot of read flips from this slot and Iā€™m still thinking on whether itā€™s towny or not. I think usually quick read swaps are townier than not (? Iā€™m bad at theory sorry) as long as they arenā€™t just swapping to follow the consensus every time.

I think MelodyRhythm swapping their reads falls kinda under the same category but also think their reads are a bit more consensus so I like less how that looks. I do think Ruby has been tonally towny but tbh I have no idea if tonereads work on her and I suck at tonereads anyway so I usually donā€™t do these; Iā€™m tonedeaf when it comes to peopleā€™s posts because I just attribute it to personality rather than alignment for whatever reason.

TeamSlightlyPolish is a mixed bag and this is exactly what I meant when I said I want to read individual hydra heads. I think Arete has been slightly wolfy and orange has been slightly towny, which concerns me because I mulled it over a couple times and decided they should be in my PoE but I canā€™t really pinpoint why. Orange said something I was actually looking for someone to point out that I had mentioned to Wazza in hydra chat, but now that heā€™s said it I realized I didnā€™t have in mind any sort of conclusion on what alignment it indicates for him.

I definitely missed someoneā€™s slot here and Iā€™m kind of embarrassed to admit I donā€™t want to scroll up to the OP to check the hydra names because it might delete my draft and I also donā€™t want to get in Wazzaā€™s way if she wants to post

But consider this basically my legacy and Iā€™m signing off

-ww

1 Like

:b:epis

-:a: