Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

orange has been wolfy btw

im gunna be that person for a sec and say that wind doesnā€™t tend to play optimally as a wolf even tho shes a strong player in general

sorry wind

like last game the poisons were
incredibly wack

she won! but
there were some very suboptimal ones

shrug

Is that because I townread you and have EngineerGaming as my lowest read or what
Do you have any other reasons for believing my reads or agreeing with them?

-ww

Yeah ik
We disagreed in wolf chat about the poison targets so it was A Game

-ww

Obviously the poisons on beancat and Solic came from me because I was the only wolf left but the rest were a result of finding something we didnā€™t disagree on

-ww

can you expand?

Thank you Wind. Thisā€™ll help a lot if you get executed and flip villager. :sleepingleafeon:

No it wonā€™t, nobody is actually going to look at that post and think ā€œwow wind actually has good readsā€
Dead villagers donā€™t really get inspected, and I definitely donā€™t get inspected for read accuracy, so in all honesty I just posted it because I felt pressured to make a legacy before I go to sleep since thereā€™s a chance we flip while Iā€™m asleep

-ww

Also
Youā€™re probably gone already wind, but no
Thereā€™s been one person who said they would only townread you if you obvtowned, and it was engineer, and it was their wolfiest post all day
But you deciding to go ā€œeveryone is ignoring meā€ which is objectively untrue, ā€œmultiple people have said that they will only think Iā€™m town if Iā€™m obvtownā€ which is objectively untrue, ā€œsince Iā€™ve set foot in this thread all Iā€™ve gotten is ā€œWind is wolfingā€,ā€ which is also objectively untrue as the entire thread bar one or two people was waiting for you to do stuff before reading you
Ily
But this is bullshit

-a

2 Likes

I donā€™t need you to obvtown
I learned the mistake in expecting you to obvtown every game like, a year ago
I just need you to play the game

-a

Orange behavior this game phrase really strikes me as a wolf whoā€™s just here to get town read instead of you knowā€¦actually doing things like catching wolves

I could type a wall about my thoughts on orange but that sounds like work seems like itā€™s easier to just vig them :ā€™)

@windward

Can you explain this before you go

• Arete (still @ dinner(

Mostly gut at the moment and I find it strange that virtually no one but me seems to be considering the possibility that youā€™re a villager besides me. Youā€™re also reminding me of how I am as a villager when Iā€™m top wagon near EoD. That and I feel sorry for you as itā€™s never fun to be in the position that youā€™re in.

Ah yes so Iā€™m supposed to assume as soon as I set foot in the thread and question why LeafiabutWorse is being universally scumread, that EngineerGaming and cat immediately saying Iā€™m scum is a totally reasonable thing? And then when others come into the thread they all decide to say I might be wolfing and then settle for that read?
Have you noticed that the people in the thread who seem to be defending me are also the people who arenā€™t being listened to for their reads? Like Iā€™m sorry but nobody is going to sheep LeafiabutWorse even if they think the slot is town, eevee is not giving reads but Dum is and while people seem to mostly townread them theyā€™re not sheeping those reads either
And Brad has been defending me but he does that in every game including when Iā€™m scum so nobody is going to take his read seriously either

-ww

I just posted it to say I posted something before dying so you can see that I did, in fact, have reads
Iā€™m fully aware itā€™s going to get ignored for all other purposes

-ww

To be honest, current gamestate is not promising enough to keep me away from sleeping.

Not in a scum not being scumread way, but rather in lack of cohesion of the thread.
Try to open the gates of your brain. Accept that different people can have different worldview due to difference on biochemical level. Understand that while best remedy to the pain of the past is whip in the present, the true force uniting people is threat of them being hurt in the future.

You see, as Machiaveli said - itā€™s normal for human person to forget the storm when the sea is calm.

Good night.

3 Likes

this is a conundrum. everything we have been discussing for the past while has just been summed up more concisely, or just gone over.

-S

Okay

Meaning this as a completely legitimate question and not a ā€˜lol gotcha youā€™re scumā€™:

why is it important to you that people see that you did have reads?

-Arete

hi im back from being crowned the best wolf of 2021 on mafia universe

to all my slots tinfoilers: im gay

>w<

1 Like

But thatā€™s not true
There are other slots that have said they either townread me or at least arenā€™t dead sold on me wolfing
I donā€™t feel sorry for myself, itā€™s my fault for opening my mouth and posting in the thread when I clearly should have shut up and left multiple times
But I donā€™t act like you when youā€™re a villager being wagoned near EoD so thatā€™s not really a great read either

-ww