Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

So you guys can’t say “wow wind played an entire game and got yeeted because she refused to give reads or had no reads”

It is purely an ego thing and nothing more

-ww

Good night. :sleepingleafeon:

just gonna quote my own last post and yeah lol

You aren’t giving people a lot of things to defend you with
I’m not going to play devil’s advocate for fun
By your own admission, you aren’t pushing reads
You aren’t even expanding on them much
And you have spent so long stuck on the same shit that I just noted as false and it’s like
Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t defend you off of that

-a

Ok I’m actually not sure if wazza will make it back before EoD so maybe I actually need to vote
I’m scared of voting wrong because I don’t really have solid scumreads as I said before
But I’ll go with the slot Wazza wanted to vote because I do think she had some valid reasoning on it and I don’t townread it either

/vote 2Wolves1Hydra @Host_Account_2

Yeah, you’re probably right about that. Maybe partly out of desire for you to be a villager too.

:sleepingleafeon:

Villagery but it makes me want to obliterate you a little bit

-a

yeah i guess ill just take control of the thread a bit

windward is like, 95% a villager

• katze
1 Like

Yes but I’m not asking people to defend me
I’m asking people to consider whether everything I’ve done really only comes from a wolf
And I don’t think everyone is considering that before pushing me

-ww

I feel like this is a time where you shouldn’t just “quote your last post”

-a

2 Likes

Again
Why

Fuck I just got ghostposted huh
-a

consider it a godread

or a bullshit read, since im not going to elaborate it to anyone, including chloe

Need to take care of something IRL really quick but I’ll be back before EoD. :sleepingleafeon:

Well
Yeah?
But if either part of your slot would be doing it as a wolf I would say it was Wazza
But the issue is I don’t really know why you’d be doing it as town either, because you sound defeated and uncaring to an insane degree that I don’t understand

-a

2 Likes

the tell itself is about the particular wording of either “tell me what you want from me” or “I don’t know what you want from me”

the idea is that scum are much more likely to say this than town

the reality is that either can say it, of course, but in particular the context of having tried to take several different tacks without any success in being townread is the spot where scum tend to become exasperated and that shows up in the form of this question

. . .
Paranoia increasing.

-a

I literally thought you or Chloe or someone quoted a post from me that I have posted like most of the time as a wolf and only once as a villager and called it some sort of tell

oh the “what do you want from me” tell?

yea that was me

what of it?