Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I mean, that one was me

so I’d assume they’re referring to something else

Oh nvm I guess it was you who quoted that post
At least i was correct someone thought it was a scumtell :man_shrugging: that doesn’t get me any brownie points, though

-ww

oh, i quoted it and laughed at it because yeah, deffo a >rand w ponot for st

not for wind specifically but just in general

i think winds towntold like 4 times this game though

1 Like

I’m so confused
Idk which of you or TSP quoted it or why your reads seem completely opposite to each other despite both calling it a tell

-ww

Why should I believe you don’t just have tmi?

-ww

idt I’ve ever played with wind outside of FAM so wanna elaborate for me

wonderful. her behaviour is irrational and strange; frankly not what we are used to in the slightest. where I am at currently is- I don’t know why she would act like this as either alignment and it is incredibly confusing. all this being said, do you have any other thoughts on who to vote, oh glorious and intelligent katze?

-S

See like

antagonizing the person who is town reading them makes zero sense as a wolf in their position unless they are partenred with cat

Me, an fm goddess who simply divines the rand rather than relying on silly little things like ‘tells’:

-a

wind the confidence you must have in your townreads is astounding

hmm

1. i’ve told you on multiple occasions i think you’re an easy read
  2. what’s the fucking point of me doing this if you’re a villager and im a wolf
  3. i already said the read could be bullshit :joy_cat:
  4. im obvtown and bad at wolfing

Oh are you orange
You’re probably right, we only played together in FAM and I had a complete lack of caring and engagement until D2 and kept the actual solving in the hood chat

-ww

amen

gfdi she did it again

I would do it as a wolf
I’ve definitely done it in previous games if you check

-ww

(I agree, but would like to note that this is a more extreme version of my thoughts on Melody)

Same thing you (and by you, I mean Chloe) could’ve been doing to Arete which I noted earlier
Which is putting pressure on someone and then offering them an olive branch

-a

1 Like

Well it’s more than the confidence in my scumreads so there’s that

-ww

my cat almost made a new topic called cccccccccc

3 Likes

do you scumread cat