Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

i mean

“scumreading X and then saying i townread X” is one thing (altho basically every anti-wind post has been chloe, not me)

but its end of day

wind is going to die at this rate, the thread state is p indicative of it

why bother

Yes but it looks good for a wolf to whiteknight a town slot so you’d probably do it anyway as a wolf
I don’t think you’re bad at wolfing because nobody really caught you in FAM except Vulgard who literally died

-ww

They’re in the middle of my readlist
I have a null on kat and I think Chloe has a number of posts pointing wildly in both directions
Nulltown I think at this point but I’ve talked it over with Wazza and tbh we just think a lot of the slot’s posts are just weird ™

-ww

anyways done cooking

lemme eat rq and then I’ll be back probably until EoD

okay so why is your response to cat calling you town so different from your response to leafia calling you town

2 Likes

That’s
Not what I’m referring to but fuck if I’m going through 380 posts to explain it
So I’m curious
Do you think stopping a potential ML is just… not worth the effort? Do you think wolves are pushing it hard enough that villagers are sheeting it? Do you think that Wind’s been wolfy on a lower level but you’re just a mafia got who can see above all that shit
I don’t understand your POV unless it’s specifically “I’m too lazy to try and stop this”

-a

you say this but am pretty sure am top wagon

wait what did I miss

It would be pretty funny if you died because we all forgot that you were top wagons because some nerd gods are sleeping

But that’s exactly where a wolf wants to be, isn’t it?
Offers a vague townread with no explanation on a villager, says there’s no point, lets said villager flip village, and says “see I told you so” the next day
So what about your read on me should I think always comes from town? You’re not really trying to stop people from voting me. You’re just saying I’m town and then not elaborating so you’re doing exactly zero convincing.

-ww

As of the last VC, literally nobody is voting you
What is this post

-a

idk two people swapped from Wind to me so i think that makes me top?
IDK vote count atm

I think cat and EG voted Melody actually

-ww

Oh yeah, that reminds me. @cat
I was supposed to ask you this a long time ago, but please read what wind is saying from the perspective that she has made her conclusion up before she has made the post.

eh

take everything fire said about wind but strip out all the obfuscating and overly-defensive bullshit and you get MR

not sold

I am having a headache, and so I’m giving my partner full rein until it’s resolved.

-S

@Host_Account_2 can we get an updated VC, please? (@Marshal since i assume Mist is not available atm)

whatever chloe is throwing a fucking fit at me so yes the read is obviously fake

although i’ve been significantly less sold on wind being a wolf the entire phase, she is definitely not obvious town

imo aelins reaction was solid, i don’t actually hate winds tho ngl lol

i think litten is overestimating how unlikely it is for a wolf in her position to question an unpopular read because at the very least it makes people question it more in spew analysis (since if she just blindly took the lifeline and then flipped mafia it’d pretty clearly look unpartnered)

but wind is like, going to die, it’s not subtle and her play surrounding the vig claim has been absolutely baffling regardless of alignment – which is probably more likely to come from a tunneled villager imo

what this post is boiling down to is basically “yeah idk ive been letting chloe do most of the reading, i don’t personally think wind is lockwolf”

3 Likes

@eevee how serious are you about the nolynch because I think it’s mechanically suboptimal with either an outed vig or an outed scum

you get three strikes
this is your first strike