Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

novoting is 100% suboptimal

1 Like

Because Iā€™m way more certain Leafia is town but is literally reading me as town because I defended her and wanted to vote someone who was willing to hammer her

Kat has no reason to call me town when theyā€™re actively not discouraging people from voting me and just repeating that Iā€™m town for apparently no reason

-ww

1 Like

yeah welcome to katze

1 Like

I can follow Leafiaā€™s reasoning, however bad it might be
I cannot follow kats reasoning

-ww

2 Likes

im already explaining more than i want to, so

people forget my post
people forgeting they voted me and me dieing

i would say no that would be super depresing

how do I get two more

Do you see what Iā€™m saying though
I CAN follow Leafiaā€™s reasoning
Therefore I believe she is town

-ww

1 Like

do you literally not know how to bowl

okay but then when I ask why do you default to scumreads that nothing you actually talk about seems to show much confidence in

oh I assumed this was baseball

I yearn for the sweet, sweet release of death.

-a

Look Iā€™d rather you guys vote someone, even if itā€™s me, than vote sleep
Donā€™t vote sleep
Idk if wazza is really gonna agree with the ā€˜even if itā€™s meā€™ part but Iā€™m pretty sure she will agree about not voting sleep. So just drop that discussion.

-ww

1 Like

whatever chloe is making me read winds iso so good job guys

4 Likes

This is kind of my perspective. Iā€™m not confident at all because as Soren and I both just said in hydra chat ā€œKat is very weirdā€

But imo the sort of defeated tone and lack of elaboration feels like an attempt to create an ā€˜alibiā€™ (idk any mafia terminology pls forgive) for D2 without actually putting in any effort. But again itā€™s kat so i have literally no idea

-abby

I have no idea what this says, can you rephrase that? My brain is mush but Iā€™m trying to at least answer questions before I go to sleep

-ww

Itā€™s wolfy you can stop now /s

-ww

Wind open wolfs and no one bats an eye but litten open wolfs ONCE people go craazy

1 Like

ā€¦ from kat?
Can you quote this, please?

-a