Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I dont have the time to go back and read like 1000 posts, sorry
also from when Iw as here, they were towny, I remember their behavior, I thought they were good, if you can show me specific sus stuff then maybe ill understand where youre coming from but no, I thought WW was town and maybe im being dumb but I actually feel good about that read

Iā€™ve given them both the opportunity to refute that btw

and neither has had literally anything that isnā€™t changing the topic or appealing to emotions and bleh

they basically came into the spotlight when Engineer claimed vig and havenā€™t left it since

because that way everybody knows that i want to

• vote hoodheros
  • but also want to organise a cfd

I mean itā€™s been going on since Wind entered the thread :wowee:

I still donā€™t even know the exact reasons

Your posting really doesnā€™t feel like youā€™re Eli

trust me
i donā€™t organize my posts like that
this is firekitten speaking btw

Iā€™m rescinding my earlier townread on idrc because I thought of something very specific that EG pointed out

Eevee in his last wolfgame with me wanted to avoid thread cohesion and the way he did that was to steer town away from a consensus and split their focus. I thought Dum has been towny so far and eevee is just eevee so no real read there, but considering they have been saying stuff in the thread but NOT making a move to push the thread toward a more cohesive state it actually could be wolf indicative

Iā€™m not sold on this but itā€™s just a thought

Hopefully I didnā€™t interrupt Wazzaā€™s draft

-ww

Why did you ask yourself if you wanted something then??

more accurately, itā€™s been since she left the thread originally

what?

I already explained my read on Wind earlier Arete. :sleepingleafeon:

dumā€™s posting sounds like eeveeā€™s
itā€™s probably dum anyways
but it sounds like eevees
:slightly_smiling_face:

alright
and melody is the other ā€œtop wagonā€
based on what little i got rn iā€™d rather hh go over because lol infoyeet and possible hit
looks like melody still hasnā€™t done much so we get less out of that if melody town

however
soren seemed hella conflicted on hh and obviously i would rather not have a misyeet

has ybw posted in the past 24h

wait that was an Eli post?

mmmm I really dont like that then

bro

eevee has literally been saying ā€œthe thread feels too unfocused, we should focus moreā€

you have not been reading his posts lmao

oh hey bro

Heā€™s posting now