Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

you were neut in CoD, I don’t find neut meta to be super useful for reading people because most people end up as one of ‘vaguely between their town and scum game,’ ‘totally different from either their town or scum game,’ or ‘ok so they were just a villager that happened to have the wincon of killing everyone in the game’ (I guess the third one can be useful but that’s not the point)

leafia has gotten better as scum ftr

fair but i’m a chad so eli town

i also think town but for dumber reasons

So like the bird that a bee is claiming to be a psychic? So tonight they’ll learn a group of three players that has atleast one mafia right?

3 Likes

i mean
i was neutral evil whose expressed wincon was “defeat town” but youre still free to townread me if you want :slight_smile:

-a

trust me you don’t want in here

what are your reasons

someone ping me when wind posts im leaving im bored bye

might force my assistant to post

-c

1 Like

doesn’t feel obviously forced or dead inside
yet

1 Like

this is terrible
ive told you multiple times i know you well enough to snow you and we’ve literally proved it
where’s your usual omnipresent paranoia? stares

-a

yeah but you didn’t have TMI

Either way some of the polish posts felt off. To be put into better words out of sync and you need to be in since with your partner.

being silenced by an air of overconfidence
and giant ego
and also them

ok what tho
i agree arete had weird vibes but you don’t have to always be in sync to be town

i had a cop check on one of the team members and the other was semi-obvious but alright

can you sign your posts please

thinking
thinking
Computing.

k

can you clarify what you mean by this, like are you saying that my posts and orange’s posts feel meaningfully different from each other because if so I Have Some Questions about this read

3 Likes

I also agree that Arete had weird vibes but YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE SO LOUD ABOUT IT!!!

• Brad

ok I guess you can be a nullread then :joy_cat:

1 Like

i’ll do what i want tyvm

1 Like

1 Like

meh if u really give enough of a shit to track my own recent forum mafia ego boost i can give

insert fuck you worse half here because i’m better