Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

bepis

-a

i agree with brad that cat/tsp is v/w on some side
not w/w because they wouldnt keep the attention on each other like this while thread was empty
not v/v because
fuck if they are
mrrrrrrr
i dislike tsp still a bit more than cat but brad was literally like ā€œweā€™re tunneling cat todayā€ and im like ā€œnoā€ and then kat went

and like
this post is probably mostly ironic
but
i hate this

this wasnt relevant to anything at all and was
literally just a blatant attempt to go ā€œwe think youre towny, be happyā€
and i hated it

-a

addendum to my last post: still kinda concerned with the lack of communication between you two during the day phase ā€“ if you thought you were gonna be vigged on a V flip iā€™d imagine you two would care more about legacies or something (i guess when i put it like this if ur town u were p confident on WW being wolves but still)

i donā€™t like being tunneled (especially by slots i think are villagers) and was not aware at the time chloe wouldnā€™t be around to be villagery for me

if it makes you feel better id probably make basicaly that exact post regardless of alignment because either weā€™re town who townreads you or weā€™re wolves and i still dont like being tunneled lol

but yes it isnā€™t subtle, i wasnt trying to be subtle

also also wolfy lack of humor or something idk i dont make the rules

out for real (for real? maybe) for real this time

do you think weā€™re being biased in judging your slot, or?
yes i know brad said we were tunneling you but elon musk showed that tunnels were dumb

-a

i already said ā€œthey were wrong a few times we should kill themā€ is a bad metric and given you prior townread us then yes, i think to some extent there is bias (but even if i didnt i still dont like being tunneled lol)

i could ask why you seem more concerned about us being wrong than TSP when id argue that both heads of that hydra are better villagers than i am (maybe worse than chloe but shrug, i already know i put myself down and thats the obvious response to this)

trochi already kinda did for me, altho i dont think youā€™ve actually Done Anything About It

uhhh

im closing the tab now for realsies i promise 100% no cap bye

(probably)

1. I have not been locked on killing you, however I am taking the results into heavy consideration. My starting townread was based off of things that have not been replicated since, and as I said multiple times throughout yesterday, my townread had been waning. In particular, there are a few things that feel like ā€œgranting olive branchesā€ to people, such as Arete and Windward. Itā€™s not like the fact that Hood, Melody, and Engineer flipped town is the only metric Iā€™m reading you by.

2. Iā€™m putting more focus on you because Brad dislikes your slot much more than he likes the TSP slot, and while my scumread on TSP is a bit more solid I still want to see if this has any merit.

-a

it doesnt

(bye)

well, if you say so. shrug
/vote TeamSlightlyPolish @Host_Account_2

-a

This is why I was saying that thereā€™s a wolf between you and TSP.

Iā€™m more focused on you 2 because your read was more noticeable to me, and the way it was spouted as
ā€œKatze thinks Wind is town, but Iā€™m just going to ignore that and get this slot voted out and not think of yeeting other slots.ā€
Just doesnā€™t feel right to me.

• Brad

@Litten @Chloe @katze @eevee any of you that are town have officially lost your rights to ever give me shit about ICTM again

Also, I mightā€™ve had no clue what the reason was that Arete voted out WW, but they did and Iā€™m fine with Aelin putting the vote on them.

• Brad

I mean I was mostly in control at EoD which I feel like should be more concerning if youā€™re choosing to read us based on results

@cat are you asking arete loaded questions on purpose

this is not a loaded question

@cat

Last thing on this-

I donā€™t tunnel as hard as other people do, Iā€™m an asshole but not that big of an asshole.
At least Iā€™d want to believe.

Iā€™m not going to do the type of shit that shuts people out of a game, especially when I have respect and know that the other person is a good player.
Also, I feel like shit if I hard tunnel and shun someone out of a game and they end up flipping town.

Might be the reason I hard shield the ever-living hell out of my townreads rather than hard tunnel those that I scum read when I do actually have them.

Iā€™ll pull back and let you 2 do your thing Iā€™ll focus on the remaining slots and hope that I can find a better/correct scumread if Iā€™m wrong on you.

• Brad

Anyways I know Arete has ā€œConcernsā€ about katze-in-particular but I still think there were a number of points there where Chloe hit the big red ā€œdopamineā€ button in my brain in a way I am reluctant to think she manages to if sheā€™s scum

?

I donā€™t know who this is because no signature
I can only assume itā€™s orange
However
Arete was around at eod as well

-a

Oh you do exist

The TL shot in ICTM

Also are you trying to act like Capybara on purpose or no

I mean I was definitely driving the vote given I was never swapping to LBW/MR while Arete theoretically might have on their own

?