Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

@LeafiabutWorse whats your read on 2wolves currently?

Arete had a reasonable point about PKR/Leafia slots (although in hindsight I think thatā€™s actually weakened by PKR threatening to hammer but not actually doing so)

Beyond that I had MR/LBW as unaligned and I think thatā€™s it for stuff Iā€™m confident in (although I donā€™t normally focus on connections before a flip anyways)

1 Like

You didnā€™t think the way she was reacting to Chloe scumreading her to be villagery?

This was Brad

@2Wolves1Hydra who is leafiaā€™s partner?

nope

I actually thought it was mildly wolfy (ime wolves are mildly more likely to take the ā€˜{player who is defending them} is a wolf for defending {them}ā€™ angle out of a subconscious perception that villagers Should be pushing them) but not, like, to the point of being worth fighting about

- Arete

Arete said that (but I might as well have) - I was personally mostly trying at EoD to focus on where she was redirecting energy positively to effect change rather than defensively, and was not seeing any level of initiative I could point to as being towny at EoD itself (especially given they were mostly on slots I thought or know to be town)

Also idr how much of the stuff from EGā€™s claim on you were actually around for but my memory is you werenā€™t in thread for most of the stuff we strongly disliked and Iā€™d suggest you go read those conversations if youā€™re attempting to get into our headspace on this

I play like myself? I donā€™t know what you mean by this question, really.

But why?

Iā€™m taking that as a ā€œIā€™m being difficult but noā€

If thatā€™s wrong feel free to correct me

I was told to make orange look townie.

Orange, do something townie.

1 Like

I was there when it happened and even stated that how Windward was playing at that point made her to be town imo.

I didnā€™t believe the vig claim at that point either I thought it was just a post made to try to gain reactions, which again, I donā€™t understand how Litten expected to get a good read on Windward with that move.

• Brad

If you mean my cryptic advices, then they arenā€™t really that cryptic if you reread what happened previous EoD and what my advice was.

You know what

Iā€™ll do that

But tomorrow, itā€™s after midnight and I do really need to go to bed

Also if you could provide some actually relevant thoughts on the gamestate in that time Iā€™d appreciate it, I let you off too easy last time

1 Like

Actually, I might be wrong I didnā€™t instantly respond to the moment the vig claim happened, I was live reading it, but I canā€™t remember fully when I made my opinion known. I know I was still outing my townread on Windward after it happened.

I think the insta-read on Windward happened the day (Day in my timezone) before. I remember I mini-towncased Windward for Chloe.

• Brad

idk what game you were reading but his claim was definitely not motivated by an attempt to read wind

It was self-pres, plain and simple

1 Like

Brad your first post-vig-claim post was nearly 2.5 hours after it

tf you mean you were here in realtime

Hereā€™s the claim for reference

I was probably looking at it on my phone and wasnā€™t getting myself involved at the time.

I know I went to defend WW sometime after that.

• Brad