Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I’m inclined to disagree with you there. Trochi almost seems like they’re trying to go UTR or something. I still think they have wolf equity. :sleepingleafeon:

yes that’s exactly it

1 Like

Hmmm, fair enough. :sleepingleafeon: You’re not the only one that panicked there but why didn’t you already have your vote on HH? :sleepingleafeon:

trying to decide between tsp and hh

1 Like

all three of us have been obvtowning if anyone genuinely scumreads us they’re just dumb or scum

Hmmm, this sounds reasonable to me. Going to get a bit more rest now before I iso Cat and TSP. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Also ISO’d Kiiruma with my sister since we had concerns over how Honed In he’s been on Leafia and only Leafia - we were starting to wonder if it was:

1. A wolf with TMI that Leafia is a wolf, who finds it easier to push their buddy than any villagers
  2. A wolf who focused on “tunneling” a villager early and never let up (for potentially a few reasons)

Kat thought it could be possible that w!Kiiru saw v!Leafia struggling early on and decided to hop on the dogpile and try to drown them out
Then when Leafia improved Kiiru either didn’t notice, because he isn’t genuinely trying to solve her alignment, or continued so he could look like a tunneled villager

This is far more likely imo than a bus from the literal second Kiiru got into the thread to now, but I still don’t think it’s what’s happening

For one, I didn’t find a single perspective slip in his iso - he consistently talks to and about the LBW slot like he thinks theyre a wolf. I didn’t see any instances where TMI seeped thru

The vibe I get from his ISO is either “wolf with tmi that leafia is wolf” or “extremely confident villager” but both kat and i agree that kiiru bussing here would be completely unnecessary and bad play (with vig dead), which, we understand isn’t a super strong point since wolves on FoL don’t always play optimally lol, but also that this probably isn’t how Leafia treats her scumbud pushing her - I don’t get the sense that she knows he’s a wolf (also we’ll go over our Leafia read separately, and later)

After talkin w sis I realize that Dicey isn’t a fully accurate comparison because

1. He didn’t receieve as much d1 pressure this game
  2. He wasn’t around for EoD (when wagons were v/v and he usually leaks TMI)

But I think the confidence and chaddiness from his posts in multiple points (like when he told EG/HH something like “you guys are both town. shut up and help me kill leafia”) is just straight up not how he wolves - I don’t think in the span of one game (idk maybe he played more, im referencing dicey lol) he goes from appealing to everyone and trying to get on everyones good side and playing woe is me and sounding like a completely awkward and limp noodle to having high confidence and ego like this

Still p sure he’s v

-c

My current core is bird and kiiru, with fps sitting on the front porch - I need to take another look at their ISO when I get the chance, and i do think they’ve been villagery, but neither kat or I are nearly as confident in them being town as we are on bird and kiiru

And weve gotten some mild pings lately but could be nothin

@2Wolves1Hydra ping me when you’re around

yo

I feel ignored
-a

1 Like

feels smug
Don’t like it
-a

If you disagree defend them
Don’t just go “lol”
-a

Ignore above post

1 Like

Quotes

-a

Sorry I haven’t slitp ina while
Give quotes
_-a

It’s not a quote thing its a Whole ISO thing

I can’t quote where I don’t see things because I… don’t see them

I don’t see TMI

Towny response

Since people are gonna bitch at me for reasoning
That’s exactly how I feel about tone reads
“It’s everywhere, it’s their ISO, yes, their entire iso, fym quote specific posts”

-a

2 Likes

wats fym