Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

explaining a spicy read perhaps

do we have to ping hosts

seems like a lot of work

why should I

OH, you’re right, shit that makes me obvious town.

That’s honestly fair of you to ask me, and I’ll try my best but I’m getting what I can. This is my first “all hydra” game and it started off with a significantly faster pace than what I was expecting. Plus I didn’t want to get in the way of Aelin when she was on a roll. I don’t mind being in the passenger’s side when I have the opportunity.

Don’t worry about me I’m collecting my thoughts and I’m going to provide what I got as the game goes along.

-BradLand

1 Like

because uhhh idk i’ll give you not maroon if you’re fk

nah I’m good

sign posts plz
-a

(im letting brad have fun in thread)
(bye again)

1 Like

is this eli

it’s fk

hmmmmmmmm
gotta say i expected something different
not sure if it’s ai tho

alright then thank u will keep this in mind

Eli’s the power behind our slot

without him I’m just a golem

1 Like

i meant that in that’s not the response i expected from u
but mood abbys got the brain cell here

have you ever tried fighting a golem
that shit’s hard

-a

2 Likes

You asked me this during this game but not during Poisonous game, was there a reason?

• Brad

yes

Cool.

• Brad
1 Like

have u ever played terraria, literally easiest boss in the entire game, the temple is harder than golem, smh smh

honestly im just kinda waiting for leafia to make reads and I will just sheep those

abby has never been cursed by forum mafia before so surely every read she has will be uncorrupted by ego and bias and meta
she is the true master of the chop chop method

2 Likes

oh wait I got distracted thinking about the post below this and forgot to respond

‘katzeloe hydra has not done anything village-indicative for them’

(if you’d rather debate ‘are they a wolf’ that’s also cool but I feel more strongly about the first point)

1 Like