Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Arete have you re-evaled anything?

1 Like

So you subconciously think it’s scummy, since you brought it up.
However, you assume this vote is NAI after analyzing it?

Okay, quick reality check then:
What could scum achieve with this vote (and push in general)? Does it seem that’s the case?
What could town achieve with this vote (and push in general)? Does it seem that’s the case?

First of all - is not wanting to be shot a scummy thing? Let’s skip it and say no, becouse that part is rather obvious.
So what makes you think it was scum over town vig interaction and why?

The other and more base thing for reality check is:
Do you think Kiiruma would be able to notice vig claim? How likely it is in compare of how often scum figures out roles day 1?

And last thing - " Also pocketing someone is scummy, bc its a thign scum do" ← I’m not accepting this explanation. Adjust it to the current situation and worldview.
Like for example - faking a role is scummy, bc its a thing scum do - however I managed to destroy whole scumteams by scratch due to engineering correct role fakes. Does it mean I was scum? No.

In reality scum is more self aware than town, which means they are LESS prone to making stupid things. Most of stupid plays come from town to begin with. Especially in 2-man team.

So don’t ever use generalizations like that. Especially when talking to me.
Reads are meant to be dependant on situation, not “Scum is scummy becouse they did X, and scum always does X”.

chloe v

1 Like

I mean Chloe has and continues to be my top read. Agreed

1 Like

No.

No

with all due respect
bruh

1 Like

yes

yesterday I had Dumeevee as a confident townread, today I’ve been considering the possibility that I was wrong on them/that I was clearing them faster than I should be clearing any hydra containing eevee, and underestimating Dum just because he’s new

yesterday I was sort of writing off Kii’s slot as ‘idk probably town,’ with two of my previous-scumreads being flipped town I considered the question of whether I was letting him off too easily and not really fully evaluating him, and looked back at his posts, and concluded that he genuinely believes his reads regardless of alignment, and that strategically he probably isn’t a wolf with Leafiaslot

I’ve been ping-ponging back and forth on your slot all game, by EoD yesterday I was feeling more okay with your slot than I had been, but now I am doubting your slot again, because you were trying to set us up to be misvigged after Wind flipped town, and your slot’s posting near SoD today was Not Great, and also, you’ve just been incredibly wrong despite being two of the best villagers on the site, like, you have pushed literally every flipped villager and came into today also shading us – obviously villagers can be wrong, we were wrong on Wind and Litten, but you’ve been wrong on literally every flipped villager and also us, and – ‘you had wrong reads so you are wolf’ is an oversimplification but when I try to imagine what Postgame Arete would tell me, if they could reach through time and roast my reads, they mostly say ‘why the fuck would you ever clear Chloe for vaguely sounding townie, she has been wrong about literally everything’

yesterday I was initially townleaning Leafia, then she did a bunch of things that I found more suspicious and I dropped her down. the flips haven’t super made me reconsider that one although I kind of got the vibe at EoD that she wasn’t really that invested in it until Litten started to scumread her

hey arete

you had wrong reads so you are wolf

yeah I mean frankly if my slot had been as wrong as your slot has been this game that would more or less be a wolfclaim

and I don’t think we’re significantly better than you guys are

so … yes that is affecting my read

2 Likes

i’ve been wrong on everything multiple times in the past but i’m still the villageriest villager to ever village

and i’ll also be right today

polidab

hopefully

Do you mean hadn’t or

…no? I’m not totally sure what you think that post is … saying

Chloe, why did you never consider any of the points orange brought up for why TLslot was town?

(or if you did actually consider them where is that reflected in your posting)

Thought you meant hadn’t because you guys have been as wrong as we have

So you were saying basically:
“Since we’ve been as wrong as you guys you might not be wolves”

Am I reading this wrong?

I did and disagreed because I don’t think Playing Suboptimally is outside of Ruby’s range

I don’t think I ever actively scumread Melody, I just never townread them and didn’t see compelling reason to

Also if we’re playing the reputation game I have thought “well we’ve been as incorrect as them so maybe that doesn’t make them a wolf” but I don’t… fully think that’s comparable since I legit didn’t give a damn about the game yesterday and barely efforted and you were putting in a lot of effort and still came out wrong

yes, you are

I am saying ‘you have been pushing at least four villager slots (Engineer, Wind, TL, us) without really reconsidering even when players you claim to respect (e.g. orange) bring up points in their favor’

(you are now also pushing LBW who hasn’t flipped but I started thinking this before you started pushing them)

‘if an orangerete hydra were pushing four consecutive villagers while refusing to listen to literally any points in their favor coming from players they respect, they would almost certainly be a wolf’

‘kat and Chloe are just as good as us’

‘which points to them being a wolf’

1 Like