Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I really don’t know what direction I want to actually go into. I have my townreads that I wouldn’t want to go towards, I don’t have a scumread at all which isn’t the worst thing for me.

I’m about to go to bed now and I’ll be spotty tomorrow depending on what happens in the afternoon, but I’ll be active, but letting everyone know that I will be here for EOD.

Aelin and I will try to get a conclusion on who we want to vote before that.

• Brad

i wa going to make a joke about how my cat is the host account so im host spewed v but didnt wanna wast a poee st but hi tl

what

why is that the question ur asking lol

i think its just a thought i find weird to come from a theoretical v!you (not to the point where i think it MUST be from a wolf, just… abnormal)

also also

aretes last post is super AI but i will not disclose which direction until D3 glgl

1 Like

its almost identical to another post they made earlier

-a

1 Like

You wouldn’t be all stressed out from having to defend yourself either. :sleepingleafeon:

im well aware, my loved one

toodles~

disappears

Also tad bit of disappointment that I feel like I didn’t get anywhere talking with Dum but it’s not back breaking or anything.

Feel like I’m not getting much in general but probably just bad timing I’m having with everyone else.

• Brad

ok, my loved one
also
why have you and chloe stopped being towny

-a

people have been sussing me all game and that hasn’t made me somehow forget what my reads are

1 Like

/vote teamslightlypolish

@Host_Account_2

dont tell kat

you know i still have the tab open right

also lin when did i start being townie

you guys were both towny at sod and the 2-3 hours after that
now it seems like
despite your position being more solidified youve actually started to care less about the game

-a

They haven’t been on your back all game though, you have more experience than me, you’re a better player than I am, and your memory is better than mine. In short, you’re not me. :sleepingleafeon:

mrrr
last time i got paranoid on chloe after townreading her things went terribly
its too early in the game to be paranoid… right?
regardless
paranoid

-a yaya

1 Like

What benifit do i have to lieing in this as a wolf?
To make a town read?
Narrow down my possible misyeet space?
None of that seems likely or as a reason.

If you need someone to scum read and have me at null could start there?

• Ruby

i thought this was from arete and was like “holy shit what the fuck kill it with fire”

anyway

since i apparently can neither distinguish between hydra heads or hydras themselves
please sign your posts

-a

1 Like

Yeah, I think it’s way too early to get paranoid here. :sleepingleafeon:

Why bad from arete but not me?

SInce Aelin we have both played a fair fair handful of games.

• Ruby

We value your patronage and opinion and will get back to you in 60-300 business days. Your business is important to us. Please hold.

-a

ill let chloe answer for herself but youre not wrong for me cuz i had a burst of energy when the game started and no longer have said energy

to pocket a strong slot with someone who knows you better than anyone

to larp as a villager

why are u asking dumb questions