Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Let me explain these while I’m here and I’m bored:

FPSers - I’m mostly trusting in Wind’s read for this one as well as the fact that I trust Brad quite a bit from the moments I’ve seen him in the thread, my part of this read is drastically based on meta, a key theme here I suppose, while meta can be harder in a game where it’s hydras, I’m pretty sure I can read Brad’s meta based on recent games and just know he’s not acting at all how he acted in Poison Mountainous, as for the Aelin half I have barely seen her much so I’m trusting in Wind for that one.
idrc - I’ve not had chance to discuss this slot with Wind yet but my read is quite clear, Eevee is playing exactly how he would usually play including hiding his identity for absolutely no reason even when it’s clear who it actually is, furtherproved by Dum deciding to put his identity on everything. I also trust Dum’s posts to come from Town, the only thing I dislike is them interacting in the thread as partners for no reason.
LeafiabutWorse - I feel their rapid push on them felt like a bunch of people hopping on absolutely nothing, and when a lot of people refused to budge from their slot, it just made me think they’re more likely to be town, plus people who I was scumreading were on that wagon. I haven’t actually seen very much from their slot itself

MelodyRhythm - Null, I know Wind brought them up once but I didn’t get a read from it
TheBirdsAndABee - Null
cat - Null, but apparently you suck at posting on the correct account
TeamSlightlyPolish - Null, but your reads are sort of weird based on what Wind is telling me

EngineerGaming - This is mostly Wind’s read but based on what I’ve seen and been told, Eli is practically non-existent apart from “I’ll read the thread” to “nvm” and Litten’s reads are all around the place and he’s constantly going back and forth, there was more stuff on this read, but I can’t be bothered trying to think or find it rn I’m in pain and bored
2Wolves1Hydra - Refer to my post about their meta from yesterday because I can’t be bothered retyping it:

I also didn’t like their response to me saying this when they complained about me saying this because it was ‘no longer wagon’, not to mention I’m still cementing the idea that they had no confidence on the player they’re pushing whatsoever and in comparison to their previous games more specifically poison mountainous, they instantly had confidence on the Brad wagon and chose to dunk on him all day, also they were worried because they were at L-4 and didn’t want to unvote on a wagon that was on L-2 just because of that

It’s confusing, his slot is weird, I don’t like it whatsoever.

You haven’t actually read my posts, I see

Wazza if one of your issues with me is that my slot is weird, then you’ve obviously not played enough games with me :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve had confidence on Leafia and have been pushing that slot all day.
So I don’t get where you’re coming from there.
I’m honestly trying to work out where you’re coming from here.

1 Like

The back and forth part referred to your reads being so clear but unclear at the same time, also I’m confused on why you voted with us while you scumread us? Can you explain that for me, furthermore can you give all your reads in one post so I don’t have to keep scrambling through your ISO to doublecheck them and then not get anything consistent from it

Also another thing I meant to add on is that you didn’t want to move LeafiabutWorse from hammer for some reason

Fuck it, Hood hydra probably town.

• Brad
1 Like

I’ve known you for 3 and a half years, I think I’ve played enough with you to understand that.
Also the weird here referred to the inconsistent with other games thing

I certainly don’t see them being W with Leafia hydra so I’d agree with that

No

If they’re partners with anyone it’s actually Engineer but we’re not using that tinfoil yet.

• Brad
1 Like

I think I’m fine with leaving my vote here for now then
at least until Wind is back

1 Like

update: Wind is back lmao

2 Likes

Sure, that’s fair.
I just think Leaf W, I’m still on Leafia, I will be on Leafia until they or I die.
And so due to it I think Wazza/Wind are good.

There’s actually a lot of people who look better once Leaf flips imo

Wind has informed me that cat’s reads suck as well lmao

You see, I don’t like these posts whatsoever.

You have no passion, you have no aggression and you don’t ooze confidence in your own push, you make it seem like you’re very confident on LeafiabutWorse but once again comparing this game to Poison Mountainous, I don’t see believability in your push at all, you don’t make me feel confident that your push is correct unlike in Poison Mountainous in which from when I read back I could see you truly believed in your push, this game there’s just nothing

That’s fair.

I haven’t gotten a full read on Leafia hydra as a whole I’d have to iso them later today. No idea how Aelin is viewing them either.

• Brad

Chloe I’m going tbh

I don’t really get how you aren’t confident on your reads

feels fake

I’ve given my reasoning on it, I’ve stuck with it because I’m truly confident and believe in it. Whether or not you think that I believe it or not… I can’t really prove to you I believe in it, it’s just basically if/when I flip, then you’d know the truth.

I don’t usually just D1 Leaf, Wazza. Usually I say ‘It’s easier to solve Leafia D2 or D3 for me’ so me doing this is because I’m confident in my reasoning.

Idk I’m less certain on 2Wolves1Hydra than Wazza is so we’re still discussing our reads on the slot

I changed my mind on cat though, idk why chloe’s reads suck
Like I don’t expect her to be completely accurate as a villager but there’s an extremely weird lack of reasoning on why she’s townreading EngineerGaming and I think there was something else that caught my attention but tbh I forgot it while I was typing this

-ww

Has Chloe given an explanation for most of her reads?

• Brad

She said she townreads EngineerGaming because their pfp is towny looking
Idk why a wolf would say that but idk why a villager would just townread Litten without any reason either and that’s what I find concerning

-ww