Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Hi cheese.

-cape

eh
most likely, although arctic’s read on them has been stronger than my own

-c

Was going to contribute but seeinf as how cape is here, ill just read posts before going to sleep

Try not to override posts

See yall tmrw o/

-cheese

bruh
you havent been present all game and this is what you deliver?
i might be inclined to nickname you gorta 2.0 -_-

-c

oh uh, okay clone?

-cape

I will preface this by saying that Felix’s entire “plan” for our slot to solve the game with scumreads rather than townreads is at this stage inherently flawed. there are five villagers left: with myself and TTT taking up two of the slots. all we need to do to solve this game is confidently, correctly, lock in three other villagers.

Mist and I have been discussing this since I got here, and this is the conclusion we have come to.

Town

G&C

Zwelious

HH

bradwei

(the skip indicates the two slots we believe to have the other villager, though are conflicted on who)

G&C- though I reluctantly acknowledge where Felix’s paranoia came from- it’s unfounded here. additionally- not liking a slot’s behavior towards you on a personal level does not make them scum. before I arrived though, he did come around and state in both hydra chats that he unfortunately believed you might be town. the reasoning (paraphrased) was that Arctic did remind him of Deus Ex, and that your emotions did seem villagery when he backed up a bit. I agree- with the caveat that I would place less importance on the second.

Zwelious- the first thing Mist asked me to do was look further into this slot to get my opinion on it. she said that the slot was fairly consensus W (reasoning- they have basically been making things up to push g&c/hh, and there were some moments about defending Jake on a merit-based level that she didn’t love while wasn’t sold on it being wolfy) while both herself and Felix townread it. my initial thought was that on a surface level that’s a good look, as I don’t think a wolf would devote their energy to a “defense” that’s less than ideal in a game sense. however, this is Seth and inherent anti-EV “Sethness” must be factored in. I then searched for Seth’s most recent wolf game (Railgun), and scanned his iso there and jumped to multiple points in it…and what I immediately noticed is that he simply feels very flat, and the few emotional (read: posts with exclamation marks) I saw seemed very forced. as well as that, he asked a lot of questions and appeared more agreeable. whereas this game I would describe him as too emotional, snappy, and entitled. one of the main reasons Felix townread the slot is due to the pure emotion in posts like these (and the surrounding), and I’m actually inclined to agree. I believe that he feels slighted and genuinely believes what he is saying. Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 1 (10/11) - #1882 by Zwelious

during this discussion, I had the thought that if I do take both the above slots as town, how everyone has reacted to their arguments is likely incredibly AI. surely wolves would sit back and watch them cannibalize each other, why would they not? Mist agreed to this then gave her thoughts:

HH was pushing for zwei actively (a less wolfy response)

kiiruma/frank are kinda red flags on that

s+k just said to shoot them, didn’t really push there

I cannot verify these as well as I would like at the moment as I don’t remember them, but will make an effort to look into these conversations later.

bradwei- this is admittedly more Mist’s read than mine, she thinks they are town at a macro level, additionally that she thought illwei’s fake readslist thing and brad’s reaction was villagery. the reason they’re below the skip is that the read has kinda died down lately since they haven’t really been around. I myself would like more direct interactions with Brad so I can get a better read on the slot.

HH- originally it was in contention whether Zweilous or HH fit into the core better, yet the reasoning for a townread was weaker. Felix liked Wind’s “attitude and vibes” (though obviously with a side of slight paranoia), and Mist predominately likes them for the reaction to the Jake shot.

after laying all this out, we then went to discussing who would be best to shoot of the remaining slots (this I believe is what you wanted to talk about Aelin).

geyde-slot- on my end it’s a simple reasoning: they are both someone who has the potential to be a wolf as well as someone I trust to make a saving shot in lylo as two very strong players.

2Wolves- Mist’s read is that she can’t really tell where their reads are coming from which makes her feel like some of them are TMI, and that their posting about giving seth the gun felt like dodgy in the sense that they were trying to do something but aren’t pushing for it themselves. my own take is that I do remember seeing that someone made the read “why isn’t Kiiruma more emotional”, they’re falling flat when traditionally the slot overdoes that front (I was informed this was made by G&C), and I think that the thought has merit. something else Felix noted in particular is that he thinks Kiiruma felt obligated to point the finger at us because that’s what he has done as town twice in a row. I don’t recall seeing any justification for Kiiruma’s read earlier. as well as this, he did not like the post where Kiiruma walked into the thread and immediately called Jake “a townie”.

this took more out of me than anticipated, but I will answer any questions.

@GoldAndCrystal

perhaps so

-S

I didn’t particularly care or not care for it, I was more pressing for an emotional reaction that I didn’t receive shrug

-c

Do you think the geyde slot has a particularly high chance of being a wolf? Or does the second point against them hold more weight?

-c

my current less-than-emotional state is not a factor of my alignment. it is due to personal matters I wish not to discuss.

-S

Unfortunately, overall, I can’t really argue with the logic of the post.

-c

1 Like

Yeah, no, I get it, you’re chill. I’m not scumreading you off it just wanted to see if I could find anything towny from it.

-c

I believe so due to the fact that I have four other slots than have been actively townier in our eyes. (though yes, the second does carry a lot of weight)

-S

Hm. Ok.

-c

I believe Mist had a problem with how their slot approached some things, though you would have to ask her about that.

-S

I’d be more curious to ask what she found towny about brad/illwei, personally. I’m not in the business of seeking validation.

-c

At least, not at the moment.

-c

this is what she told me:

-S

Yes, I can indeed read. However that doesn’t really give me anything.

-c