Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

well um, hmm

@theThethe

while playing mafia, do you think the amount you post is dependent on the playerlist? does this vary regardless of alignment?

?

What do you think Jake plays like?

Will give reads once I’ve done that since I need to actually do something constructive this time

-ww

@GoldAndCrystal how much is your team comming

Engagement and an overall sense of not caring about trying to steer thread direction. Like a sense they don’t care about what happens today.

I think it makes some sense, but I think it’s a decent post.

Never played with this player, but I would say probably given they seem good at the game.

-cape

never played with them I have literally no idea.

-cape

What was that post trying to say then?

Oh and btw it’s probably gonna be mostly me posting for a bit since I think Wazza has irl stuff so I’m just gonna relay things back and forth to/from her until she has the time

But if you want me specifically to get her to respond to something just ping me so I can let her know

-ww

Like Frank I was kinda thinking in terms of Archetypes and what I would expect from a player who was doing the light hearted posting archetype that Frank was describing vs Jake

-cape

perspective on slot is jumpy
it’s in that vague town direction but the slamming of rand v feels off base given trajectory
confidence dissonance especially given how they are handling the read

hard to put into words tbh

ok I now have a pet read

you’re all my pets

I have overdosed you all with a lethal amount of cringe

You have perished

I am crowned the winner

I joined this game so that it could end in 24 hours
Every second this continues my sanity drains

4 Likes

I’m sorry I ruined your plan

I can make the pain go away

Are you kidding ??? What the **** are you talking about man ? You are a biggest looser i ever seen in my life ! You was doing PIPI in your pampers when i was beating players much more stronger then you! You are not proffesional, because proffesionals knew how to lose and congratulate opponents, you are like a girl crying after i beat you! Be brave, be honest to yourself and stop this trush talkings!!! Everybody know that i am very good blitz player, i can win anyone in the world in single game! And "w"esley "s"o is nobody for me, just a player who are crying every single time when loosing, ( remember what you say about Firouzja ) !!! Stop playing with my name, i deserve to have a good name during whole my chess carrier, I am Officially inviting you to OTB blitz match with the Prize fund! Both of us will invest 5000$ and winner takes it all!

I suggest all other people who’s intrested in this situation, just take a look at my results in 2016 and 2017 Blitz World championships, and that should be enough… No need to listen for every crying babe, Tigran Petrosyan is always play Fair ! And if someone will continue Officially talk about me like that, we will meet in Court! God bless with true! True will never die ! Liers will kicked off…

2 Likes

You were talking to Arctic here, btw
I’ve been signing all of my posts as Crystal, and Arctic has been signing as g because he’s a lazy bastard

-Crystal