Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Like Frank I was kinda thinking in terms of Archetypes and what I would expect from a player who was doing the light hearted posting archetype that Frank was describing vs Jake

-cape

perspective on slot is jumpy
itā€™s in that vague town direction but the slamming of rand v feels off base given trajectory
confidence dissonance especially given how they are handling the read

hard to put into words tbh

ok I now have a pet read

youā€™re all my pets

I have overdosed you all with a lethal amount of cringe

You have perished

I am crowned the winner

I joined this game so that it could end in 24 hours
Every second this continues my sanity drains

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I ruined your plan

I can make the pain go away

Are you kidding ??? What the **** are you talking about man ? You are a biggest looser i ever seen in my life ! You was doing PIPI in your pampers when i was beating players much more stronger then you! You are not proffesional, because proffesionals knew how to lose and congratulate opponents, you are like a girl crying after i beat you! Be brave, be honest to yourself and stop this trush talkings!!! Everybody know that i am very good blitz player, i can win anyone in the world in single game! And "w"esley "s"o is nobody for me, just a player who are crying every single time when loosing, ( remember what you say about Firouzja ) !!! Stop playing with my name, i deserve to have a good name during whole my chess carrier, I am Officially inviting you to OTB blitz match with the Prize fund! Both of us will invest 5000$ and winner takes it all!

I suggest all other people whoā€™s intrested in this situation, just take a look at my results in 2016 and 2017 Blitz World championships, and that should be enoughā€¦ No need to listen for every crying babe, Tigran Petrosyan is always play Fair ! And if someone will continue Officially talk about me like that, we will meet in Court! God bless with true! True will never die ! Liers will kicked offā€¦

2 Likes

You were talking to Arctic here, btw
Iā€™ve been signing all of my posts as Crystal, and Arctic has been signing as g because heā€™s a lazy bastard

-Crystal

brick

Very little.
Weā€™ve sent <20 messages each.

-Crystal

who is and

the brother of Gary Chess

He has been locked in a basement for his entire life and he has finally been freed to play the worst forum mafia game known to man

noted

I was not and shall not be around for a while due to having tabletop soc starting at the hour. So I have like a short time and Iā€™m on mobile for now. Fire away

im white

@franks29thbirthday

your move bitch

okay

how much is wolfy going to contribute this game
have you read the posts so far
if you have, do you feel anything particularly strongly regarding cheese90 / SeaofStars
did you have a gameplan going into this game
do you like cheese
could you elaborate more on the gun/seth idea you have

Ke7