Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Yeah I’m starting to think that too
But whatever
-ww

And I’m the more cuddly and hairy one!

dont talk to me like this.

i have no read or jake or remember any of his early posts

but u are overreacting if ur town its not the end of the world u lost one guy its almost like u have guys who dont do anything or super ego martys in every game
its just amplified because it is popcorn and everyone has a gun they would like to control

I don’t have the gun nor do I want it.
If Jake hydra wants to shoot you, they can be my guest.
I’m more than happy to accept a hitman or a hit-furry to do my job

no what the fuck

if you’re town no I don’t get why you’re throwing the game

im going to have the time of my life in dvc

OK Jake I never said you were scum for fakeclaiming
I said your claim to eevee in the hood cc’d Eli who flipped town bodyguard and I wanted to know whether your claim was true or not
You could have said ‘I lied to eevee because I thought he was scum’ and I would’ve been FINE with that but instead you insisted that eevee, a dead villager, LIED about what YOU said

-ww

it sounds like i been telling the truth since u were overreacting to my previous “push” and now u are calm
calm down the game isnt over u will get over it lmao

What the ever-living fuck are you on about?
I said I townread you, I’ve said it multiple times, I’ve been questioned about it.
Don’t go the ‘Woe is me’ card.

Play the game and try to be townread.
You don’t need to be a hero but now you’ve forced it to be this way

Sure, it’s my problem that I’m always scummy regardless of alignment and regardless of play. I’m like a social miller who always gets shitchecked.

JW

I get it man you denied the BG claim because it would make you look wolfy but sometimes you have to just be honest and be like “Yeah so what I said it! Got a problem with it? Not like you won’t vote me eh?” Something like that. You need to show yourself and start proving why your town in another way.
Just improvement wise my recommendation is for you to play more honest like.

1 Like

lol i thought wolves made a bad choice giving gghana min the gun

1 Like

“Try to be townread” is a scum mindset. I was scumread for trying to be townread. Please try again.

JW

1 Like

Other than the me or Seth hydra, I think GGhana/Min would’ve been my 3rd call tbh.
And that’s a big reason WHY I sus Seth.
Overall their pick is somewhat understandable.

I’m interested why you thought it was a bad pick tbh

I’m overreacting because this is the second time in a row Jake knowingly throws the game as town when he could have done something different
He doesn’t have to fight to get himself townread but he needs to not try to pull dumb gambits that don’t actually do anything beneficial
If he’s scum and he just dies here then I rescind this statement because that’s a valid wolf play
But it is NOT a valid town play and he needs to learn the difference
-ww

2 Likes

oh fuck off

you’ve done nothing but bitch and moan this entire game while me and min have been trying to carry this fucking shambles to the finish line

if we lose don’t even think of washing your hands of this

I’d have to agree with Furries.

While some people don’t understand how a Playstyle is others like us can town read you in a more correct way based on your Playstyle to determine your alignment rather then the normal way.

if you’re such a galaxy brain genius why don’t you tell me who you would have shot huh

Then more and more with improvement you will learn to become less of a wolfy playstyle.
It comes with time.

I use to play similar to you Jake, 5 years ago.