Jake is actually right about this btw
-ww

1 Like

how about instead of trying to do a big cope you stop moaning

I’m gonna leave the thread
I’ll be back eventually to see who died but I’m not very optimistic about it
-ww

do you just not read my posts
we’ve done even more than you since your posts are just fluff spam or asking useless questions

you’ve made 2 unchanging wolfreads on 2 slots which are LHF villagers and then made the shot early

DOTA/LOL

Try telling that to my (undiagmosed) ADHD, autstic, and depressed brain.

Try telling it that it can be widely townread. It won’t believe you, can’t believe you. It’s tried multiple different things.

It only clings to one memory, tjet of Parallel Universe SfoL, where it was widely townread… as scum.

It is lost, confused, and needs special care.

JW

k honestly idgaf enough about this because I dont care if youre always a lhf one thing you never do is intentionally try and get shot for ic status that is the most selfish bullshit ever I understand wanting it and joking about it but you completely ruined this game if youre town because this game isnt as simple as JAKE GETS IC STATUS!!111 ME AND GHANA WILL DIE if you are town you are killing a hydra that would get more done this game than you and Eli could possibly do considering your play this game was to act wolfy and hydra with someone who notoriously doesnt like ever post and likes peoples posts only

shut the fuck up no they’re not

if Dota and zwei are town I’ve probably done more for town this game than you’ll ever do

again this is just a big cope for when you lose (which doesn’t surprise me considering your personality)

Okay guys.

STOP TALKING FOR 5 MINUTES.

Take it from macro player - creating conflicts, especially with most likely new gun owner is… stupid.
For both sides.

Stop creating conflict on Jake. It’s not going to help
And vice-versa - Jake, take a 5 minutes break cause right now you are demotivating others.

you think they are town for no reason

you are saying dota is a vilalger cuz he threw one game as a wolf and isnt throwing

u are saying lol is a villager cuz he made 1 scumeread against me omg wow hes too much of a pussy wolf for that

Can I suggest that many of us just take a break until the flip comes.
Because things feel super toxic.

I’m annoyed at things and I don’t want to snap.
I can sense others are beyond annoyed too.

Let’s just not keep attacking people and having a verbal shouting match.
The only slots I think should continue talking for now are min/GGhana and Jake/Eli since Jake/Eli know if they’re dead or not and anyway the content will be over post-flip for one of them

2 Likes

im literally about to break soemthing

if they’re so unchanging why did I not push jake at the start

if you mean cheese why have I not actually pushed them at all

again read the game, maybe that’s why you’re so bad at town

whoever in Lin arctic is talking I was the one who gave the townread to loldota can y’all stop shittalking ghana now

read his ISO after I took the shot and say why it’s wolfy

do it I dare you

yeah i cant play this game anymore

I’m tired of people making me the scapegoat after a game ends for every wrong thing that happened because people are too pansy to admit when they screw up unlike me

i hope i die

playing with you was a mistake

dont say this shit

seriously get away from the thread that isnt ok to say