Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I screw up all the time. The only reason I don’t admit it is because I assume that everyone already hates me so much that me admitting to it will just add more acid to the toxicity.

@bingusbongusbangus less talking about Jake, more about others, considering Jake is pretty much explained already.
And you might not have another chance.

Aka. last will.

why it’s the truth

people say that about me all the time, if he doesn’t like it he should just get thicker skin

Don’t pull that shit on me

I’m undiagnosed ADHD, autistic, maybe slightly depressed because of irl stuff at the moment, and I’m not pretending to be a wolf just so I can get the gun

I can understand the part about trying multiple things to make yourself townread because I’ve been there, done that, and you have to eventually find something that works for you but it takes time and effort

There are a number of things I can think of that you can use to your advantage if you want to be townread as town, even if you’re initially scumread

But I don’t think what you’re doing now is a permanent solution to the problem, and it only makes it worse because then people don’t want to play with you

I actually thought you were town in that BOTF game, never checked if you were but you were doing constructive things and even if you were fluffing a little in the thread, you were considering certain scenarios that I didn’t really think you’d bother to consider if you were a wolf and didn’t really care

Sure it was a light read, and maybe not important because you were a traveller anyway, but I’m just trying to point out you’re not guaranteed to get scumread all the time

-ww

if I can handle being insulted 24/7 regularly in many games I play then you should be able to take me calling you out when you start mewling in thread

Anyway, I’m sorry for the toxic environment that I’ve created. I don’t think that my play was entirely wrong as it was experimental. Did it fail? almost certainly. Was it my fault for not knowing that it would fail? Not entirely, although others had informed me that what I was doing was anti-town.

I just didn’t believe you.

In the next game I’ll be trying something else new and experimental, and I’ll keep doing it until I find something that works.

Peace out

JW

2 Likes

you shouldn’t be insulted either

Okay apologies happened.
Topic closed.

Request to bingus stays.

1 Like

~ :sparkles:

I don’t have very good amount of reads bc ive been totally disconnected from thread unlike ghana

I think sonic sea and Pokemon accounts are fairly villagery if thats anything I wouldn’t shoot them before quite a few slots maybe add hood

min

@bingusbongusbangus aims the gun and fires at @theThethe!

Unfortunately, the bullet ricochets and they end up killing themselves!

bingusbongusbangus is dead

Role Flavor

Daisy

Vanilla Town

You are vanilla town. You have no weapons… yet. Good luck.

Defeat all members of the mafia

theThethe now has the gun

No point in kicking a dead horse - what has happened can’t be changed. This is something that should be addressed with cooler emotions later. I would recommend just leaving thread until the flip occurs.

-Crystal

Oh. Flip occurred. Well, still going to be absent from thread for a few hours.

-c

nice x-post

~nova

The benevolent dictator is dead. In their place, a slightly smaller dictator.

I am currently aiming for cheese right now.

JW

cope

your scumread is the same as the townread just the opposite side

you are just this loud because you think you are right

objectively, you are equal

Jake.

If you want an advice - I got one.
People under emotions are more impulsive and… easier to read in the end.

Find some time to read the drama above together with Eli.
With Eli, cause you also need to have someone able to stop you from tunneling due to emotional attacks there. You know, from the distance.

Ping me when you do that, I would like to talk about it with ya.

I coupd not do it with Eli because they just aren’t present this game.

JW

i am happy with a cheese shoot and if cheese is scum instantly shoot the guy with yellow username he was over reacting way too much to my sucmresd