Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

thanks this is what I wanted

-Riv

I didnā€™t say the only read that matters is thethethe
I just mean I am not going to waste my time telling you guys Iā€™m town when I already made like one post about it a while ago and in the same breath explained how I think the setup should be played and why i think Zwelious is wolfing
-ww

Itā€™s completely NAI
Of all the posts you pick to like, you pick the NAI one??
-ww

fight me

@SeaOfStars this was the longer version of my explanation

1 Like

I will
I will launch my army of smol fuzzy creatures at you
-ww

i canā€™t lose you is the best song from frozen

I have never watched frozen and Iā€™ve only heard two songs from it so I canā€™t give an opinion lmao
-ww

Anyway ping me if you want me to answer stuff in the morning
Gnight
-ww

Alright I finally have time to play the game, annnnd apparently Illwei told me everything is going to hell.
Let me read up.

• Brad
1 Like

oh good Iā€™ve been wanting to talk to you Brad
how much have you read

-Riv

Basically reading from the moment the hostile stuff started until now because I lost where I left off before I left the game.

• Brad

Riv is Trochi, right?

• Brad

yes
insert im stuff joke here

-Riv (trochi)

Iā€¦-

Iā€™ll let you have that one.

• Brad
1 Like

What changed?

good you better
ping me when youā€™ve fully read up and have updated your reads I want to talk

-Riv

Okay, I can see the under the radar stuff but it hasnā€™t been on purpose, Iā€™ve just been a bit busy?
The second part is untrue though, Iā€™ve been pushing on the Seth slot for most of the game, itā€™s just I canā€™t show my work because I donā€™t have a vote.

Iā€™ve stated reads when Iā€™ve gotten them but most of it is swept by and much like our hydra game (Iā€™m assuming Aelin is posting here because Arctic said he was taking a break from the game) Iā€™ve been significantly more pulled back this game because I trust my hydra partner. I donā€™t take the driverā€™s seat unless Iā€™m more sure on a read than my partner.
Although we donā€™t really have a driverā€™s seat, again given the circumstance of the game.

• Brad

which part is the second part?
also, yes, this is aelin.
regardless of being busy, you were a lot more present in hydra vig 10ā€™er, and im worried that im not seeing it here.

-crystal

While Iā€™m doing this, you post your reads in a spoiler so that Iā€™m not influenced by what youā€™re saying, but Iā€™ll post my thought process when Iā€™m ready.

• Brad