Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

also got a perfect score on all my midterms

1 Like

itā€™s what I have been doing, though my wrong read requires I completely restructure my view of the gamestate. it will happen once I get home. I do not promise content without delivering.

-S

Congrats
-ww

@Wazza what do you think about this
i think this was sethā€™s gameplan, and it spews me, HH and cheese all as town.

-g

Tbf if he rule of 3ā€™d it thereā€™s a wolf somewhere
Question is mostly if he actually did
-ww

who is the guy that blatantly spews themselves villager every game can you put him in the hotseat please

actually i think it was grace

-g

Iā€™m headed out so Iā€™ll let Wazza take over if she wants
Be back later
-ww

yes, the third person he was pushing out of me, you and X is likely to be a wolf. the problem is i donā€™t remember him pushing anyone else ā€“ which i supposeā€¦ actually lends more credence to this theory, if he did make another push

How much of the slotā€™s content / gamplan was LP and how much was it Seth

I think thatā€™s the important consideration when youā€™re making a what would seth do read
The read needs expansion tbh

Also @theThethe nice shot
-ww

when I arrived I looked into him and his recent game, and listed out all the reasons I had for townreading him. obviously I was wrong, though you are treating me as if my reasoning was fake instead of flawed.

-S

LP definitely wanted me dead, I donā€™t think that part was Seth until he got forced to go along with it
Ww

LP just made posts saying how they thought wind was a wolf

seth basically did everything else, including TMIā€™ing jake town, backing up LPā€™s HH push, threatening the shots on people, making his push on me

If this game had executions I feel seth would be the shoe-in execution yesterday

tbh popcorn is actually pretty cool because of the dynamics
doesnā€™t help though that thereā€™s no break phase

yeah if i was a wolf i would just die tbh

gotcha
havenā€™t read super carefully but that seems plausible

My whole thought process was that Sethā€™s defending into instant suspicion over each other felt like wolf distancing, if one is shot, the other looks town and vice versa, I didnā€™t trust it whatsoever

Iā€™m trying to understand where your reasoning came from but Iā€™d like to reread it later when I m at home so just hang on for a bit
-ww

if it happens it will happen, if it doesnā€™t then that is that. there are several methods that can attempt to draw her, though all are either highly unpleasant or highly dysphoria-inducing.

-S

I am happy to go into as much detail as I can when you do.

-S