Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

the fact that brad is actually still kicking is epic

he was the head being licked he confirmed it later

wait holy fuck im stupid seth is easy as fuck to read

i’ve seen him open the exact same way before as scum

i mean i scumread him anyway but not immediately

why tf did seth literally only talk to like 3 people lmao

My limited Brad meta says that Brad townreads me in every game regardless of my alignment
this is not meant to be taken seriously

-ww

I like how this keeps cropping up every time someone iso’s Seth

-ww

1 Like

stop copying me

2 Likes

Idk I think his sole concern was getting himself townread which is kind of unusual for him

Did you ever see Frank’s post detailing exactly that? That there was one player only posting for the sake of being townread and another player risking their own thread position to push their reads? Cause I’m pretty sure that was just Zwelious vs me.

-ww

i thought you were exaggerating but you werent

1 Like

yes i agree

i called seth mafia in my 2nd post, god gamer?

1 Like

im actually blind seth had a bunch of talks with frank, debil is a legend for asking me to show stuff from seths iso

1 Like

What I’m saying is
I think one or both of the hydra heads in that slot did an oopsie
I saw LP make a slip and he denied it but was clearly much more worried others would pick up on it too than ignore it, and people did in fact ignore it much to my dismay because they thought my reasons were petty
But I think Seth tried to do some damage control for once and it just borked their macro because it looked super bad and not just fmpov
Most likely if he’s appealed to anyone to townread him he’s spewed the slot town but I’m not 100% on this take. I’m at like an 80%.
-ww

debil doesnt agree with me on brad for some reason he thinks the interactions are w/t which feels insane to me but whatever

nah hes not pushing brad so brad is probably mafia hes just proddjng for content i do still think brad meta is townie

yeah i wrote this post too early apologies

its ok apoligy accepted

yeah frank interactions are also disgusting looks like that was the sussy baka that i misread
final guess omgweneed/sea/frank 2wolves just got unlucky, probably planned push since theyre the lhf

i agree