Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

actually eh maybe not sea i would still look for deepwolf

1 Like

i’m not going to bother quoting and/or explaining why wind is spewed it’s just obvious if you look at the first 60 posts of the iso as well as wind’s push on the slot, it’s clear she actually cares about it unlike her half-assed eevee push in plants when she bussed

ok actually this backtrack post actually makes it insanely obvious so i quoted it for that reason

the cheese part reads like a classic unwarranted townread on an LHF villager - the reasons are unelaborated, there is the good old textbook comment “i don’t know why people dislike them???” which wolves love to use whenever they defend LHF. seth took a similar approach this game with his treatment of jake so i think it’s likely he’s doing it here as well. especially given that he made no attempt to save cheese the entire phase, despite having the suitable progression on my slot to justify asking the^3 to shoot me (the other main slot the^3 was considering shooting)- which he would have done if cheese was his partner
the kiiruma part reads like how wolves scumread a partner - by using a measure of “textbook wolfiness”, in this example the discussion of mechanics. it’s also interesting to note that up until this point pretty much everyone else townread kiiruma for their discussion of the shot, and i do wonder if seth would be happy to ride on that momentum to townread a partner instead? meh
also notice how he completely forgets about this read later and decides to push me and HH instead

this is an elaboration upon the cheese townread. it’s less reachey but once again the final comment makes me think it was just made on a villager

“this slot is town for solving”
yeah.

that’s like the first third of this iso
the cheese spew is stronger than i thought

-g

1 Like

i really dont think frank and SoS are together cuz it really looked like SoS was trying to shade frank while geyde was afk

whats the difference between sussing a townie and sussing a buddy wouldnt you use textbook stuff for both circumstances?

so you think its 2wolves instead of frank?

i mean yeah i guess thats possible i never checked anything between the other folks though

the way he’s just like “from my experience wolves do this” is just different to how he’s scumread everyone else (like me and HH)
it’s just offhanded and delicate

like he was going in for the kill on me and HH

man really aimed for the stars

i mean ok then whose interactions with him are the least shitty

probably

well my takeaways so far are that HH is obviously spewed villager and so am i, cheese is most likely too so i won’t consider shooting them for at least a few more phases

when i finish i’ll see if i can find who looks worse but i genuinely think he probably didn’t interact with his partners this game

1 Like

isnt 4 villagers all we need to win the game pretty securely

1 Like

thats if everyone agrees on the 4 villagers

no one agrees on anyone except like HH maybe? idk

i agree on you me hh cheese

i agree on thethethe being town

we get 2 mishots and theres 6 towns so seems good

im still a little hesitant on your slot but yeah you would probably be my 4th

ohhh theres thethethe lmaooo i forgot about them
even better

what are you hesitant about lets clear everything up right here right now