Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Granted I was out of thread for pretty much all of d2 but the point still stands

its popcorn so u really cant gauge it easily

hes talking about day 2

im ngl i do not remember a single post from your slot IRL yesterday except eevee babysitting the thread when the shot happened

My hydra doesn’t even agree with each other on cheese lmao

-ww

The main point from all of this is that I feel there is clashing agendas to look into
Logic says wolves bussed but wolf gameplan in that situation wouldn’t involve a bus

Consensus town or consensus wolf?

I think the post in question was from d1
I didn’t do anything d2 aside from answer like 3 questions and die irl

i think killing sos would answer this question

37C is absolutely lethal, good luck with that
-ww

1 Like

‘consensus slot that would be killed’

by all means, let us answer this question. I am around momentarily due to a lull in the store.

-S

that’s why I opened with shooting being kind of necessary to answer most of my questions regarding gamestate

The issue is that Seth’s slot also had min/GGhana shielding it for quite a while and they probably thought they could skate by with a legacy townread from an IC

mistakes were made, they got rekt

-ww

kiiruma has a wolfier micro than sos
sos has a wolfier macro than kii and i trust them more with the shot (even tho kiiruma has been right more, yes i know this is probably bad but lol)
and shooting sos is probably more valuable than shooting kiiruma
especially when realisticallly both are getting shot anyway

so even tho i think i’d actually lean kiiruma more likely wolf i don’t think shooting them first is optimal

1 Like

I remember frank saying they’d do something big and impressive yesterday and then I don’t think I ever saw such a fulfillment

If it was posted then I literally did not notice

-ww

it was a joke
we were going to post the song

Killed with a gun or killed by wolves? Because you said “if this weren’t popcorn” so I got confused

Oh
Big sad
-ww

shot
vig
thing that kills people that isn’t the mod