Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

Ok that makes sense now lol
-ww

comment for postgame: this game is just worse short fuse

you know the fact that i have no idea whatā€™s going on in the^3ā€™s hydra chat and they could be planning to shoot my entire towncore is deeply unsettling

I donā€™t think there is anything going on

ok but eli did the thing he did in deus ex where he misreprented my posts and then scumread me from it

he said that me calling LHF cheese and LHF him villagers was actually referring to seth despite me scumreading seth around 15 posts before that

itā€™s nice to finally see your slot being reasonable in regards to us.

-S

ok but you were annoying in deus ex so it was valid to scumread you

1 Like

itā€™s easy to not read what youā€™re going for correctly when your reads tend to rely on various non-standard assumptions

Rip
-ww

you werenā€™t actually an unconscious lost wolf, you were town and i was mafia but i got converted to town after day 1 because i was so villagery and you got converted to mafia when you died due to being so wolfy

I was only wolfy because you and gghana were in thread and being annoying
Just let me get executed d1 and the world is saved

You and gghana were the only slots that actually disliked me and you kept
freaking
posting bullshit

ok pushing this off to postgame

cope

I tried to ratio myself
It failed

Well shit
I just realized that G&C, hedgehogs, cheese and Kiiruma canā€™t all be town if Iā€™m town unless Iā€™m 100% right on my townreads
Cause that means since thethethe is confirmed town, the wolves are SoS, omg and Frank
And thatā€™s just tooā€¦ simple
Iā€™m a failure
-ww

kiiruma isnt town

youā€™re right, it seems too simple because it is, and I was annoyed when I read up to see you and G&C acting like the saviors of the world when you already have one very large incorrect read.

-S

we are not the saviors of the world
we just did not come here to destroy it like you

the only world I willingly tend to destroy is my inner one.

-S

I was gonna say thatā€™s probably the most likely mistake I made
I do actually think I could be misclearing cheese but I still havenā€™t isoā€™d the slot to be completely honest so Iā€™m reading it purely off of spew
Itā€™s possible it was antispewed but I think for a good portion of the day Jake made it sound like he was definitely going to shoot cheese and not Zwelious so the timing of the shot reveal is totally going to affect the spew
Meaning Z didnā€™t have much of a chance to go into antispew
-ww