Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

I literally hate everyone rn.
There’s not a single person I’m happy with except from Jake who actually shot Seth.

okay I’ll post in a sec

eli punching air rn

3 Likes

Furries sticking together.
Eli cringe

Kinda feeling the same way. Lmao.

Including myself honestly.

i legit dont understand what either of u are doing if V tbh you are just rolling around the thread when clearly something should be very wrong fypov

1 Like

Yes but that doesn’t help us solve your alignment if you’re town
Why was Seth your only scumread that you were confident enough to shoot, and now that he’s already dead you don’t want the gun anymore? You literally asked to be shot earlier to kill Seth with your own hands and now you don’t want the responsibility of shooting?
I’m trying to understand your change in mindset. I’m not asking for you to wallow in self pity or complain that you can’t make yourself towny on command; I get that, and I don’t really care either way. I want to know why you don’t feel confident enough that you’d shoot a wolf if you were given the gun.

-ww

In all honesty me saying ‘I’ve said I have wolfreads other than Seth’ and making a readslist and then multiple times people saying that I don’t have other scumreads is beyond discouraging. Literally all yall are doing is what I thought. Yall can’t actually believe I went 2 for 2 so you’re going blind to other things and just going ‘Kii’s a wolf’

2 Likes

Read my previous post
I get that you’ve given scumreads
But why are you not confident and excited to shoot them if you get passed the gun? You were 100% right on Seth so you should have gotten some sort of adrenaline boost from his flip as well as a massive surge in confidence.

-ww

big boy

JW

bad news on that one

~nova

is this your dog
whats his/her name

Furries should not stick together. Do you know how hard it is to get glue out of fur?

JW

2 Likes

yes
Bowser

2 Likes

I just want Kii’s explanation as to why he isn’t confident enough to shoot his scumreads :confused:

-ww

1 Like

friend’s dog

1 Like

why the fuck not you have been 2/2 and wouldnt have to deal with eveyrone scumreading you anymore

Anyway bois did Eli shoot someone in my abcsess?
JW