Hydra Popcorn - Cat Flavor: Day 5 (6/11) - Mafia Win

ok i cant think atm i feel sick just do not snapshoot please we can still win

Wait

like yeah even if you think im dumb the shot is yours you dont have to listen to me just please give us time

Fine Iā€™ll give you time.
But I am highly considering Cheese.

1 Like

bruh
thatā€™s it iā€™ll shut up just
bruh

every time a shot has been taken early it ended in disaster

i dont want a third

Iā€™m irritated that weā€™re in this position to put it mildly

Letā€™s start with inital post:

Kiiruma had a point.
If wolfs were thinking about fast, quick victory, they would go for them or Seth most likely.

Meanwhile I would personally give it to someone likeā€¦ Windward or Trochi, who are able to clear themselves and are strong townies, hoping to eliminate them quicker. Even if it increases the risk.
Itā€™s always better to have slots like HoodHeroes to just die then let them live.

It makes sense for Kiiruma to think this makes Seth more likely to be scum. And I donā€™t think in tone of this post there is anything suggesting they would deep digger to other posts.

What is left is motivation behind initial post - from one side, it doesnā€™t make sense for scum to be pointing out gun placement which suggests certain 2 scum to beā€¦ scum.
On the other hand, there is whole ā€œI was thinking at firstā€ part, where they are justifying back why GG got a gun.
Which would be very self concious and possible for scum to do.
From town PoV itā€™s a mech analysis with conclusion.

I donā€™t think the ā€œitā€™s not weird gun placementā€ is overly pushed here, so Iā€™m just gonna say itā€™s a fair posts and carry on.

So yeah, interactions.

OMG is again (same as Kiiruma) lacking the opposing side of analysis.
Only focusing why Kii is town, not if that could possibly make sense from scum.

The problem here is that Kiiruma started with analysis and put conclusion later.
That means they mostly wanted you to focus on analysis, understanding what happend and why happened.
So missing opposing side of analysis is less of a problem, becouse he was focusing on explaining theirs thoughts in this branch of situations.

Omg is going opposite - they start with conclusion and get to the details only when asked. Which means conclusion is what was most likely relevant part they wanted to show others.
Which I slightly dislike they are just pushing one pattern of thought without thinking through the opposite option.

For motivations - they could beā€¦ hmm
I canā€™t really say expressing why Kiiruma was townread, becouse for that they would be explaining theirs thought process.
So letā€™s just say ā€œexpress read, without reasoningā€.
For scumā€¦ ehhh, letā€™s put the same.

Ehhh, this part is weird interaction.

Continueing:

Bingus asks for wifom.
Wifom really wasnā€™t there. Wrong word choice. Understandable.

OMG explains the read.
Explanation makes sense, pretty much same as I had above.

Bingus disagress that Kii wasnā€™t explaining why Bingus got a gun.
I utterly diasgree with it. There was whole quote about ā€œIā€™m not shockedā€.

What is interesting is that Bingus didnā€™t notice it at all, so if inital post is motivated to explanation why Bingus got a gunā€¦ then Kii totally didnā€™t achieve it.
And thatā€™s pretty much what I thought before - the explanation itself is hidden in the end and doesnā€™t seem the main ā€œmotivationā€ behind this posts to begin with.

And Geydeā€¦
Iā€™m gonna diagree with Geyde.

Like, I think Bingus messed up by not noticing whole quote about why this gun makes sense.
I think I know what OMG was thinking about, but I think they didnā€™t went deep enough?

And it doesnā€™t seem like theirs motivation was to justify things, more likeā€¦ just express them and let them be.

Iā€™m not gonna acusse anyone or clear anyone due to this interaction alone, I can see it going either way. The reads from this are veryā€¦ weak. And I hate micro reads anyway.

But the whole ā€œcursedā€ part for me is howā€¦ noone really understands what other part is refering to.
That and lack of depth.

Please donā€™t ever make me do micro reads again.

@SonicAndKnuckles @GoldAndCrystal

Since you asked, now you are obliged to read this.

What is that part even

i wish i didnt suck at this game

1 Like

blah blah

sea of stars has died and was town and 2wolves1hydra has the gun

(Sorry, my phone fell in water and was yelling at me but it works now. Deadline will be from this post.)

1 Like

:sob:
I have power but I really donā€™t want it

1 Like

This is literally why I think heā€™s just a wolf tbh

-ww

Oh what
They shot this early?
:confused:
I guess it doesnā€™t actually matter at this point, oh well
I canā€™t complain every time someone shoots early
And Iā€™m sorry, Kii
-ww

Idk but when Zwelious pushed our slot bingus jumped on it to an extent and threw us momentarily in the shot list
Since then it seems like almost nobody has scumread us? I think there were one or two slots who said they thought we were scum but then they justā€¦ backed off and the scumreads fucking disappeared after Seth flipped, despite the hedgehogs saying they still thought we were capable of being w/w
So yeah idk how you want to interpret that
I think hedgehogs probably town and beyond that I need to sort out my thoughts

-ww

alright

i have spoken with aelin a bit about what to do next

we both agree HH is still likely town

my addition is that i would like to consolidate this read. i know i have a godread on wind, but eventually i am going to be wrong so itā€™s time i do due diligence

if that ends up being positive we are going to look for the villager in cheese s&k frank omg

currently we think omg is the easiest wolf, and the best shot today, but i have all day tomorrow to go over a lot

-g

1 Like

also aelin thinks frank is the villager i think its either frank or cheese

1 Like

So most of us agree the solve likely is between those 4?
Iā€™m not ruling yall out. But I donā€™t think you in particular Arctic treat me how you did as W.
I could see HH being W potentially.

But Iā€™d shoot Cheese first.

i guess the plus side is at least you can read me